• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

Where did that come from? Am guessing it was from a paper or non-official website, in which case its b0llocks. All they do is name the players who were in the 18 for the last couple games rather than actually having an insight into who will be played

Lol, they've just named the players that have travelled to Greece mate.

I'd give Townsend a start. He's chomping at the bit and deserves a run out because of his recent cameo performances. I might include Siggy and Hudd in the starting lineup too. Siggy for a bit of confidence building and Hudd to give him minutes on the pitch. Other than that go full strength.

My point is how do they know who travelled to Greece? Spurs dont release a list of people who are going as far as I'm aware

There have been a ton of press photos of us training at their stadium, I would imagine the press saw first hand who was there.

7346f5100e0d11e2ad5812313817873b_7.jpg

There have been a ton of press photos of us training at their stadium, I would imagine the press saw first hand who was there.

I think you're giving them far too much credit! I would be absolutely gob-smacked if they did that amount of detective work particularly given the number of games played means that jounralists are spread thinly and they're not exactly the hardest working breed around! Think the only thing they might do is pick up on comments which are given in press conferences etc

I think you're giving them far too much credit! I would be absolutely gob-smacked if they did that amount of detective work particularly given the number of games played means that jounralists are spread thinly and they're not exactly the hardest working breed around! Think the only thing they might do is pick up on comments which are given in press conferences etc

Seriously dude, you need to get a grip of the consipiracy theories.

18 players named, 18 players in this photo (there is a larger version knocking about)
oct3_pan430.jpg

Lazy journalism conspiracy averted

Seriously dude, you need to get a grip of the consipiracy theories.

What are oyu on about? Its the first time I think I've ever mentioned something like that on here?

Are you honestly telling me that you think a journalist has looked at that photo, zoomed in on each and identified all the players in it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DEMPSEY ON PANATHINAIKOS:

Clint Dempsey insists the squad is determined to do well in all competitions as we prepare to take on Panathinaikos in the Europa League tonight.

We face the Greek giants in Matchday Two of the Europa League in the Olympic Stadium, Athens. Kick-off is 8pm local time, 6pm UK.

“We want to do well in every competition we’re in, whether that’s the Premier League, Europa League or Capital One Cup,” said the USA international.

“We have a lot of depth and there are lots players we can use to try and do well in these competitions. Everyone is hungry and everyone wants to make this year a special one.”

Asked what he knew about Panathinaikos, Clint added: “I know it’s a big club, a club with a lot of history and a lot of success.

“We know it’s not going to be easy and it will be a difficult challenge, but that’s what it’s all about in this competition, playing against top teams. We’re looking forward to it.”

Tottenham need four more goals to reach 200 in the UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League. This is their 96th game in the two competitions.

Back