• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

Back in the day (under Bill Nicholson) there was never any question about not playing the strongest Spurs team available for European matches.

Occasionally, a youngster like Graeme Souness might be given a chance as a used sub but generally speaking we always played our first choice starting XI.

I for one am very pleased that this policy looks like it has been reinstated under AVB.

If there was one criticism I had against Harry it's that he squandered the chance to win the UEFA Cup by playing a very weak team against Shakhtar Donetsk.

Back in the day (under Bill Nicholson) there was never any question about not playing the strongest Spurs team available for European matches.

Occasionally, a youngster like Graeme Souness might be given a chance as a used sub but generally speaking we always played our first choice starting XI.

I for one am very pleased that this policy looks like it has been reinstated under AVB.

If there was one criticism I had against Harry it's that he squandered the chance to win the UEFA Cup by playing a very weak team against Shakhtar Donetsk.

Bloody hell, how old are you?!

We really should be beatin this lot. Dont know how good they are but the disarray they find themselves in we should be bumming them without lube

Would've liked to have seen Townsend instead of Bale or Lennon. No excuses for not picking up 3 points on Sunday.

Back