• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OOMT ***

Must admit I'm happy with the team. I hope Townsend puts in a real good defensively shift as well as stays out wide and whacks crosses in.

After watching him at Leicester I am worried about stronbouli against that team. They will move around him like he's a traffic cone. Here's to him raising his game and putting in a warrior performance!

Don't mind andros playing as utd hate pace and defensively they are terrible. Bar burnley, lamela has been woeful and a bit of directness against that back line could work well.

If we don't conceede and early goal I think we will come on stronger and will have chance

That is a disaponting line up for me.

Might as well type this now and get it over with. Stambouli is gonna get his ass handed to him. Townsend will be wasteful and Chiriches will cost us a goal.

**** it. To dare is to do, COYS

Chiriches wtf, I feel deflated, he is always a mistake waiting to happen, Young will have a field day.

I'd feel better if it was Lennon infront of him. But Townsend and Chriches does seem like a vulnerable flank defensively. We have to hope that Andros can pin them back in the other direction.

Chiriches wtf, I feel deflated, he is always a mistake waiting to happen, Young will have a field day.

Chiriches is a good defender on the ground - a good tackler who reads the game well. His weaknesses are in the air and decision making with the ball, both of which are largely negated at FB.

He has looked good at Rb if i'm honest, Its refreshing to see a RB who can play the ball and i think he is a better RB than a CB.

That is a disaponting line up for me.

Might as well type this now and get it over with. Stambouli is gonna get his ass handed to him. Townsend will be wasteful and Chiriches will cost us a goal.

**** it. To dare is to do, COYS

Assuming Walker's absence is fitness related, what else would you have done?

Naughton or Dier ahead of Chiriches?

Lamela or Soldado ahead of Townsend?

There's not much between any of those

Since chiriches went rb he's actually played well. Got to be careful with walkers fitness and he was crap v Leicester

Chiriches is a good defender on the ground - a good tackler who reads the game well. His weaknesses are in the air and decision making with the ball, both of which are largely negated at FB.

Takes far too many chances, risky passes etc, I suppose we have to back the manager, coys.

I'm not going to get wound up in here today..I'm not going to get angry in here today...I'm going to be polite in here today...

nope, I don't believe any of that either :(

Assuming Walker's absence is fitness related, what else would you have done?

Naughton or Dier ahead of Chiriches?

Lamela or Soldado ahead of Townsend?

There's not much between any of those

Yes I would have picked Naughton ahead of Chiriches, if Walker is out. Lamela or Lennon instead of Townsend and Dembele instead of Stambouli.

We'll see how it goes but I'm less confident of a result seeing our lineup.

Since chiriches went rb he's actually played well. Got to be careful with walkers fitness and he was crap v Leicester

Chiriches last time at right back (I cant remember who it was against) he was caught doing silly things on the balls in dangerous areas of the pitch.
He will gift them an easy chance in this game by tripping over the ball or something similar.

This could be a good game for Townsend if he stays disciplined. Maybe he'll realise we are only gonna have so much of the ball against united and wont waste chances trying something stupid.

We need our wingers to stay wide, get behind Young & Valencia and cause problems. Mason will need to roam forward to take advantage of this, or we'll end up with the ball in good positions but no one in the middle. Stambouli needs to be disciplined & not get an early card. He needs to sit deeper but will need help from Mason getting back. Chiriches needs to keep it simple, none of these roulette turns. And then we attack! COYS

I like the team, Chiriches for Walker was forced as the guy is coming back from the injury and it'd be stupid to play him twice in 48 hours, and when you lose Walker, you lose crosses from the right so you have to bring in Townsend as he can use his right foot. If he delivers one quality cross from the right he's done something Lamela couldn't of done.

We'll win 3-2 with Townsend as the hero.

Yes I would have picked Naughton ahead of Chiriches, if Walker is out. Lamela or Lennon instead of Townsend and Dembele instead of Stambouli.

We'll see how it goes but I'm less confident of a result seeing our lineup.

I guess Lennon is still out with muscle problems

Dembele is just too detrimental to the whole quick transitioning thing we are trying to do. Poch has sussed that his only real use is to come on for the last 20 minutes when we are ahead in one of the AM positions to sap the pace out of the game. Stambouli at least keeps the ball moving in a purposeful way

Back