• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OOMT ***

Yes I would have picked Naughton ahead of Chiriches, if Walker is out. Lamela or Lennon instead of Townsend and Dembele instead of Stambouli.

We'll see how it goes but I'm less confident of a result seeing our lineup.
I totally agree. Three doubtful decisions in the starting line-up :/ Especially presence of Chiriches. I think Valencia will tear him apart.

Chiriches has been playing well at RB, he's performed better than Dier or Naughton for what Poch wants from his full backs...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

We to press them and stop Carrick getting the ball. I wonder could Eriksen or Kane drop on to him effectively.

will it be townsend on the right? Interested to see our young midfield take on their very much experienced core (except at the back of course). Have no expectations for this one just hoping for a spectacle.

Well the defence is there to be got at. Would prefer Walker in to Chiriches but he did look rusty against Leicester so can understand the decision to drop him. Hopefully Townsend will put in a good performance and pin Young back, sure Davies can negate the threat of Valencia on the other side. Big game for Stambouli and Mason in midfield. They really need to try to win that battle but its going to be tough.

In my dream last night we went 2-0 up at half time when i woke. However the team randomly included an in his prime Ronaldinho (who scored) along with Eriksen and Lamela and a heroic battling performance from our former manager Tim Sherwood in central midfield who was kicking people all over the place. Sheringham was our manager. Weird. Hope the score is right though :)

I guess Lennon is still out with muscle problems

Dembele is just too detrimental to the whole quick transitioning thing we are trying to do. Poch has sussed that his only real use is to come on for the last 20 minutes when we are ahead in one of the AM positions to sap the pace out of the game. Stambouli at least keeps the ball moving in a purposeful way

Quick transition wont be our problem today I fear. Possession will be and Stambouli and Mason against three utd players in the middle is a worry. If we don't exploit the space in behind the utd wingbacks well get thrashed.

Back