• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OOMT ***

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="da"><p>TEAM! Lloris. Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies. Mason Stambouli. Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli. Kane.</p>&mdash; Hotspur Related (@HotspurRelated) <a href="https://twitter.com/HotspurRelated/status/549156757080006657">28. december 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="da"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/THFC?src=hash">#THFC</a> subs: Vorm, Dier, Walker, Lamela, Dembele, Paulinho, Soldado. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/COYS?src=hash">#COYS</a></p>&mdash; Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) <a href="https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/549157807896158208">28. december 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Vlad's performances at right back were better than what Walker has put in lately, granted he's only just come back from a very long injury so it's not too surprising. I just don't know what to think of Stambouli, just seems like a cheap French bloke we bought because, well, he was cheap and I'd rather have had Lennon than Townsend for this one.

Bench looks ok. Starting 11 looks ropey as hell. Townsend? Don't see it.

As for Vlad... lets hope he's ok picking up the runs out wide of Falcao, Rooney, RvP etc 8-[

So United playing the exact same team as against Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I assume Bentaleb is injured or rested? He wasnt great on Friday (who was?) but not even on the bench?

Effing attacking team from utd !

MUFC De Gea, Jones, McNair, Evans, Valencia, Carrick, Rooney, Mata, Young, van Persie, Falcao.

Its hard to see how that attack isn't going to demolish our defence.

I'm aware their defence looks abysmal too, but I'm not sure we're going to see enough of the ball to exploit it.

Its good to see Davies in for this one though. That is definitely good news.

I assume Bentaleb is injured or rested? He wasnt great on Friday (who was?) but not even on the bench?

Effing attacking team from utd !

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 1m1 minute ago
BT Sport report Nabil Bentaleb is ill today, hence his absence from the squad to face Manchester United. #THFC

Not too disappointed with Chiriches, played ok at rb his last few games. Surprised dembele isn't starting though, would prob even prefer him on the wing to Townsend.

Hopefully Andros can up his game today. COYS!!!!!

I just don't know what to think of Stambouli, just seems like a cheap French bloke we bought because, well, he was cheap and I'd rather have had Lennon than Townsend for this one.

Agree about Stambouli - smacks of a panic buy to me to cover for Sandro's departure and, as oyu say, was cheap. Still, even though I havent been impressed with him, he hasnt had that man games so today is a chance to prove/disprove himself

Townsend for Lamela isnt a bad decision. Lamela played less than 48 hours ago....maybe he's better coming off the bench to day for 30 mins rather than trying to pace himself through the game?

I'm aware their defence looks abysmal too, but I'm not sure we're going to see enough of the ball to exploit it.

I reckon chadli might get some joy there

They look too strong in attack for my liking. Okay that back three looks a touch weak, its whether we get the chances to test it. Could have done with playing them 2 months ago, right now they are starting to click upfront and I fear a heavy defeat similar to the ones we used to get off them. Sorry :(

Davies and Vlad are only in because Rose and walker played on Friday. United's defence looks awful. Assume they're playing with a back 3 and Valencia and Young as wingbacks? Townsend should have acres of space to run into

Our team should be fresher than Utd's and hopefully, they will play a really intense game and take advantage of that.

Chiriches, Davies, Townsend didn't play the last game. Mason and Stambouli played 45 minutes each. Chadli played 60 minutes.

I hope the difference in fitness could give us the edge over the quality of Utd's players.

So much for that.
No Walker no Bentaleb.
And Townsend?

We need our wide players to overload them against their wing backs.
Davies and Chadli and Chiriches and Townsend wont be enough.

Back