• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United OMT***

poor poor performance, and not for the first time in recent weeks. yet come January no doubt we will see an interview with Pochettino saying he is happy with the squad as it is and we wont be adding to the squad anytime soon.
We should adding 2 players to the squad on Jan 1st, not the 31st. A 3rd forward and a creative midfielder to rotate with Eriksen. Loan out Onomah to free a space and I am still unsure what to do about Sissoko and GKN

Eh? Sissoko was the only bright spark for us. Is there a chance you may have accidentally tuned into one of our previous matches?
He ran past a lot of players to just pass the ball to the Utd defenders.

That's not a bright spark to me, that's giving the ball away cheaply.

We need creativity and we need another striker to challenge Kane. Janssen isnt that striker. I think we will make a sneaky bid for Sigurdsson this January.

Poch's fixation on Wanyama worries me a lot. Especially as all the indications are that Poch is here for a while. I know Poch is learning too, but recently there has been some AVB-esque passing across the back, a lack of fluency moving the ball forward quickly, and some questionable sub decisions. With a bit more courage Poch could have gone three at the back and gone for the game in the last 20, as we never really looked like scoring with our 4-2-3-1 set up as it was. At least it would have been more interesting as a spectator.

The total cost of those you mentioned is about the cost of Sissoko. And Kane has been close to or been the top scorer in the league TWICE. Son and Eriksen have both contributed WAAAY more than Sissoko. I shell keep my dislike of Sissoko right here until he dies something more significant than elbow an opponent in the face.
His price tag is totally irrelevant! HE did not set the price tag, and and this is about performance today and not price or previous performance you knob! Kane was utter utter brick today, Sissoko was not. That is the fact weather you like it or not.

Yeah, I don't understand the hate he's getting from some today. Did well and was our only real threat in the second half with getting around Darmian time and again (which Son hadn't done all match).
He got around him, but rather than run in to a dangerous area or play in a dangerous through ball, he just crossed it in. Far too easy to defend against.

There is something definitely 'off' in the team, and as I've said before I believe the introduction of Wanyama has unsettled that tight-knit thing we had going last year.

I'm not knocking Wanyama by the way, he's been very good. I just think that the camaraderie has been affected.

Poor show against an indifferent Manure.

Give Dele a holiday, where he can redicover the capability being an inventive footballer rather than trick/flick pony

Start Winks behind Harry, much cooler on the ball than Eriksen

Sissoko and NKoudou are OK as impact wingers, but defences seem to get a grip after 5mins

Wanyama should be cover for Dier/Dembele partnership

His price tag is totally irrelevant! HE did not set the price tag, and and this is about performance today and not price or previous performance you knob! Kane was utter utter brick today, Sissoko was not. That is the fact weather you like it or not.
Kane had nothing to work off, difficult to blame him.

So poor performance, we got even worse after the subs. Dele should have been first of, he looked like a sunday league player all day.

Next game get Dier back in front of back four he is a better passer than Wanyama, play Dembele higher up. With Dier back in front of back four and covering as defender we can play Rose and Walker higher up in the pitch.

Back