• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur vs. Manchester United OMT***

Awful, nothing g in the middle at all.
Can't believe the stick sissoko and GKN are getting good yet eriksen gets a bye AGAIN

Too many blind passes and too many attempted nutmegs. Sooner we get an experienced top class playmaking midfielder, the better.

The worst we have played this year by some margin and the best United have played by some margin and at home and they win 1-0. Wangyama and Alli were both very poor. We could not string two passes together and kept gifting them possession. The frustrating thing is, they were pretty crap.

Gave the ball away far too easily. Kane didn't get in the game (apart from the lead up to their goal) and failed to take the easy chance presented to us (wanyama). All in all, United looked more up for it and closed our players down. Just shows what a load of rubbish all this 'Thursday night away games' business is, although I am sure to hear it from Spurs in the coming months.

Lacked passion and cutting edge when it mattered. But we lost due to a bad pass and a quality finish, all in one move.

Sissoko gave us that power we lacked with Son, but we are far too pedestrian in front of them, didn't get behind them all game. Kane didn't have a shot all game.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

With Sissoko and GKN on, I really have no belief that we'll create anything, let alone score
Eh? Sissoko was the only bright spark for us. Is there a chance you may have accidentally tuned into one of our previous matches?

He's done a lot more than Kane, Eriksen, Alli and Son combined! Take your personal hate somewhere else!
The total cost of those you mentioned is about the cost of Sissoko. And Kane has been close to or been the top scorer in the league TWICE. Son and Eriksen have both contributed WAAAY more than Sissoko. I shell keep my dislike of Sissoko right here until he dies something more significant than elbow an opponent in the face.

Back