• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city/results

Correct -so the table does lie!!

United have only beaten Arsenal in the top 8 so far.

There were some minor errors from me sorting the table.

Now with added color:

60vp.jpg

Whilst we were playing a sort of 4231 i always wanted to see:

Back four
Sandro Holtby
Lennon Eriksen Lamela
Soldado

but now we appear to prefer 442 i have no idea what id do. not sure that many of the new additions are particularly appropriate for a 442, but the signs were promising in the last few weeks so i guess we'll just wait and see.

Whilst we were playing a sort of 4231 i always wanted to see:

Back four
Sandro Holtby
Lennon Eriksen Lamela
Soldado

but now we appear to prefer 442 i have no idea what id do. not sure that many of the new additions are particularly appropriate for a 442, but the signs were promising in the last few weeks so i guess we'll just wait and see.

Welcome back Armchair, really missed your comments!

Happy new year and all the best everyone!! Let's start 2014 in style, you Spurs!!! COYS!!

De Gea; Smalling, Evans, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Cleverley, Januzaj; Rooney, Welbeck

pretty much what we all said except Smalling comes in for the injured Rafael.

Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose; Lennon, Capoue, Dembele, Eriksen; Adebayor, Soldado.

Pretty much what we all said too.

------------- Lloris
Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose
Lennon, Capoue, Dembele, Eriksen
------ Adebayor, Soldado

Back