• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Our subs at United: Friedel, Fryers, Naughton, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lamela, Kane

Bare bones.

Welcome back Armchair, really missed your comments!

Happy new year and all the best everyone!! Let's start 2014 in style, you Spurs!!! COYS!!

Cheers mate! Good to be back!

Looking at the line up I guess thats pretty much the sensible choice if you're going to go 442; think i'd have dropped Soldado for Lamela for this one but hey ho.

Our subs at United: Friedel, Fryers, Naughton, Bentaleb, Chadli, Lamela, Kane

Bare bones.

Kane has impressed when he has played this season. I'd be interested in seeing him replace Ade in the second half to see what he can do in 4-4-2.

I'm worried about Wellbeck getting after from Dawson and Chiriches with his pace.
We should dominate down their right i cant see Januzaj helping Evra out much when Walker is doubling up.

I'm worried about Wellbeck getting after from Dawson and Chiriches with his pace.
We should dominate down their right i cant see Januzaj helping Evra out much when Walker is doubling up.

My thoughts as well and I'm also a tad worried about Rose not having much coverage down our right with Eriksen drifting in a bunch and Valencia more than capable of causing problems

Back