• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

With this ref the chances of a dodgy pen to THEM or a dodgy sending off for US is worringly high.

Although we are pretty much where we were last season I have almost given up on the EPL. So a result would be nice but I am just looking for good performances from individuals and hopefully a good team performance will follow. I would like to see Lamela given many minutes today.

Also I want no injuries before Saturday's more important game so kid glove treatment for Ade in particular.

The Omt Gods seem fairly pleased with my offering's thus far..... I forsake my dignity to be a sacrificial little lamb in order for us to get points on the board.

Yep I hold my hands up pretty pis* poor this time round....I think 'tims teamtalk' will bow out after the NLD.....I will try and bow out in a blaze of glory and nonsenseical nonesense;)

thanks for the kind words..

Please don't ever stop.

I rarely post, but these things are so freaking awesome. Haters gonna hate, Tim's Teamtalk will get us to the title.

I agree. They've had by far the toughest fixtures so far of the clubs chasing a top four place.

Not sure about that, they've played three of the top four at home, as well as Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Southampton.

Not sure about that, they've played three of the top four at home, as well as Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Southampton.

They still have to play Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and Saudi Sportswashing Machine away and us City and Liverpool at home.

But just like the City-Spurs game decided who was the title challenger we will see after today who is more likely to finish 4th.

Last edited:
vdcc.jpg

Not sure how accurate this line-up is, but it's the line-up that is listed on the website Livescore.com

Lloris
Walker
Rose
Chiriches
Dawson
Lennon
Capoue
Dembele
Eriksen
Soldado
Adebayor

Back