• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

I think the battles could be on the wings, rather than in the centre of the field.

Hopefully they'll play 4-4-2 in which case I fancy our chances. However more likely is that they have say Sissoko, Cabaye and Tiote in CM and go 4-5-1, in which case Praker and Dembele will have their hands full

Stop repeating lies and making malicious untrue allegations. Ade has scored one goal in his last 8 starts. His last start was against QPR, and the game ended 0-0.

I am quite clearly referring to the last 2 games last season.

It is not a lie to say that a malicious poster who uses different names persistently says Ade's form dipped last season and it is not a lie to say that statement is 100% incorrect.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine team to play Tottenham: Krul, Debuchy, S.Taylor, Coloccini, Santon, Cabaye, Perch, Gutierrez, Sissoko, Marveaux, Cisse

I am quite clearly referring to the last 2 games last season.

It is not a lie to say that a malicious poster who uses different names persistently says Ade's form dipped last season and it is not a lie to say that statement is 100% incorrect.

Ade's form in the second half of this season (along with many others) certainly dipped. Regardless of whether he did or didnt score approximately the same amount of goals, he was an integral part of a team who gave away an 11point cushion in the second half of the season. Only an idiot would argue that his form was the same in both halves of the season.

The #THFC team today:

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Naughton, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Holtby, Dempsey & Bale

Saudi Sportswashing Machine (4-2-3-1): Tim Krul; Mathieu Debuchy, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini (c), Davide Santon; James Perch, Yohan Cabaye; Yoan Gouffran, Moussa Sissoko, Jonas Gutierrez; Patinkle Cisse

Substitutes: Steve Harper, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Vurnon Anita, Cheick Tiote, Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Shola Ameobi

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Caulker, Naughton, Dembele, Parker, Lennon, Holtby, Dempsey & Bale

AM glad that expectations for today are poor - I hate it when we're expected to win as we never seem to.

Whats our bench?

THFC subs: Friedel, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Livermore, Sigurdsson and Adebayor

Really dont like it when we have 2 CBs on the bench. Very rare that you would need both so would rather see another attacking player, even if its a kid

Why on earth is Caulker starting? We are asking for trouble with him,Naughton AND Walker all starting together in the same back four.
Annoyed with AVB if he is resting Verts,BAE and others for the Lyon game over five days away.
PL is the priority!

Strange defensive line up. Wonder why he made those changes? Bench almost looks stronger than the team!

Back