• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

[video=youtube;QzUE5p1Iqi0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzUE5p1Iqi0[/video]

Don't know if this has been seen by everyone, but it's worth posting here anyway. Might lighten the mood a wee bit. :)

That's crazy. I literally just paused Radioactive to listen to this video, and Radioactive is the song used! Wierd coincidence

So if the whole Ade shenanigans is as bad as some people think it might be, who would you guys want to see start up front?

Dempsey? Next in line, but been far away, long flight and all that. Probably the most obvious choice.

Bale? Then you're moving players out of position, not great.

Sig? Could possibly make a decent front man, no one else would have to be moved out of position.

So if the whole Ade shenanigans is as bad as some people think it might be, who would you guys want to see start up front?

Dempsey? Next in line, but been far away, long flight and all that. Probably the most obvious choice.

Sig? Could possibly make a decent front man, no one else would have to be moved out of position.

Bale's clearly being given the chance to try something different at the moment, the common belief is that it's a central role, I personally think he has effectively been give a free role. I think if we are playing against a team week on their left you'll see him in his traditional game but, as last week, if the vulnerability is on the right he'll move over. Now one of the things I don't like about Adebayors game is the way he often drifts out wide as it leaves no target man but if its him and Bale swapping roles then not a huge problem.

However, this a free role for Bale is a different call from pinning him down again as a centre forward and while he's got the attributes to maybe convert I don't like the idea of doing it mid season. Could be an option if we are desperate but actually, we have options.

Ade first choice for me but if not, Clint Dempsey. He's not Romario, but bloody hell us Spurs fan can be ungrateful at times. He is still a Premier League quality forward who most other teams would not hesitate to have up front. If he were in a team outside the top 5 they'd probably start with him there every game so he's a reasonable enough option for us as a plan B.

Sig and Holtby are quality players who may be alright for say the last twenty mins of a game up as a striker but I think our real options are Adebayor then Dempsey then if we have to, Bale.

http://bwinbetting.com/leagues/premier-league/spurs-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-key-stats,36559.html

Interesting stat..Saudi Sportswashing Machine have not scored in their last 3 visits and Clint has scored the last goal in our last 2 home games.

Dempsey with Holtby in the hole. Dempsey and Sig together just hasnt worked.

So without Defoe or Adebayor, these are our best players for midfield and attack...plus Siggy but he doesn't seem a trusted goto man...

Bale Dempsey Lennon
Dembele Parker Holtby
BAE Vert Daws Walker
Lloris

I would play Ade up top, Holtby behind him and Bale on the left.

I think AVB will play Dempsey up top, Bale behind him and Holtby on the left, Ade on the bench

wooohoo just got a call from my mate he cant go and i can have his membership card we better win now. We are not doing well in games i have attended this season.

I think the Ade situation is a major, major test for AVB. He has worked very hard to make sure the squad is comprised of players who are all on the same page attitude-wise and who do not harbour egos/personalities which could prove disruptive. Ade is obviously a wild card. I will be very very intrigued to see how he deals with this.

Again, until we hear both sides of the story we cannot really judge. But IF it is as one-sided as it appears, I'd be amazed to see him named as a sub. We shall see. The whole thing is a shame...

Back