• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Hull City OMT ***

You'd think we were playing Barcelona away with that line-up. I don't really understand it. Surely it would have been better to play Winks instead of Wanyama or Dier. And I'm not sure it's a game for Sissoko. He needs space, and there won't be much of that. He has been pretty useless in games like this before.

Hopefully there still is enough creativity out there to break them down. I think we might need to use the flanks and get plenty of players into the box.

You'd think we were playing Barcelona away with that line-up. I don't really understand it. Surely it would have been better to play Winks instead of Wanyama or Dier. And I'm not sure it's a game for Sissoko. He needs space, and there won't be much of that. He has been pretty useless in games like this before.

Hopefully there still is enough creativity out there to break them down. I think we might need to use the flanks and get plenty of players into the box.
If Sissoko sticks out wide like he did vs Man U I think he could cause problems, he was tightly marked against Man U but used his power supplemented with a bit of skill to beat his man...

Agree with you re Dier/Wanyama - I'd only want to see those two away to the big boys....

Unless we are playing a back 3 with Sissoko sitting centrally with Wanyama, I'm really confused by the lineup. It's like Poch didn't see how poor our midfield was at the start of the season with Wanyama and Dier paired together.

Back