• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Hull City OMT ***

As for tonight - I told people to calm down and have a bit of perspective after we lost to United and Chelsea away. Well tonight there's no excuses. This lot are brick and highly unlikely to be in the division next season. We're at home and they haven't taken a single point on the road since early September. If we come away from this game with anything less than a healthy boost to our goal difference then any meltdowns and criticisms of players and management are completely justified.

As for tonight - I told people to calm down and have a bit of perspective after we lost to United and Chelsea away. Well tonight there's no excuses. This lot are brick and highly unlikely to be in the division next season. We're at home and they haven't taken a single point on the road since early September. If we come away from this game with anything less than a healthy boost to our goal difference then any meltdowns and criticisms of players and management are completely justified.

Cant agree - we have the better team no doubt, but with the likes of Dawson returning it will be no walk in the park.
We will be in a 'proper game' tonight thats for sure with a few 'old boys' looking to prove a point. The premier league can be very fickle when it comes to games like tonight. Dont see it being a forgone conclusion.

Any t!e!a!m n!e!w!s yet ?

We simply have to win this match ! Anything other than a win will be unacceptable.Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality and get the all-important win !

Indonesia just beat Thailand in the AFF Suzuki Cup Final-1st leg, so I'm buzzing.

Let's thump Hull, and keep moving forward !!

Even though Hull is probably the bricktiest team in the pl, we're not going to win by just showing up. Put in the effort we put into the Swansea game, run them down, sweat them out, keep at it. I can see this one getting frustrating if our players think we've already won it.

COYS!

Back