• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Is there more internationals on the 18th of this month?

I’m sure we just recently had an international break 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes.

There's a new international match calendar coming soon, but not sure it's going to be any less annoying.

The Men’s International Match Calendar 2025-2030 will be structured as follows:
•March: a nine-day, two-match window
•June: a nine-day, two-match window (including friendlies in preparation of final tournaments where appropriate)
•Late September/early October: a 16-day, four-match window (to be introduced as of 2026, with two nine-day, two-match windows to be retained in September and October 2025)
•November: a nine-day, two-match window

Feels like forever since we played
They are trying to rig our fixtures so we benefit as little as possible to having no europe.

First we get 3 of our first 4 games away with the 1 home game against a big six rival.

Then they try and give us these long breaks to ruin our rhythm whilst simultaneously resulting in squashing games closer together after the long break.

Then I see we play wham at home on a thursday in December followed by Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the sunday. Again an attempt to make us tired with extremely weird scheduling.

I’m convinced there is a Woolwich bastard involved in the scheduling.

They are trying to rig our fixtures so we benefit as little as possible to having no europe.

First we get 3 of our first 4 away with the 1 home game against a big six rival.

Then they try and give us these long breaks to ruin our rhythm whilst simultaneously resulting in squashing games closer together after the long break.

Then I see we play wham at home on a thursday in December followed by Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the sunday. Again an attempt to make us tired we extremely weird scheduling.

I’m convinced there is a Woolwich bastard involved in the scheduling.
I got told off on here for complaining about it. But yeah it feels like that. Very very weird scheduling considering.

Yes.

There's a new international match calendar coming soon, but not sure it's going to be any less annoying.

The Men’s International Match Calendar 2025-2030 will be structured as follows:
•March: a nine-day, two-match window
•June: a nine-day, two-match window (including friendlies in preparation of final tournaments where appropriate)
•Late September/early October: a 16-day, four-match window (to be introduced as of 2026, with two nine-day, two-match windows to be retained in September and October 2025)
•November: a nine-day, two-match window

That’s fudging ridiculous, they need to reduce that by at least 10 games.

It’s really odd
It’s big gap, little gap
And for a team not in Europe it makes no sense

It's the fact that we're not in Europe which means we get these spots. We're always available and draw good viewing numbers.

Were it not for the possibility of one or both teams still being in the league cup we probably would have played Palace on Monday instead of Friday.

It's the fact that we're not in Europe which means we get these spots. We're always available and draw good viewing numbers.

Were it not for the possibility of one or both teams still being in the league cup we probably would have played Palace on Monday instead of Friday.

League cup was this week. If we were still in it, i'm pretty sure ange would have been happy playing fri, weds, mon. Good break inbetween games.

So far, so good for us. Chelsea had a league cup midweek whilst we’ve had over a week to get players rested and recovered and fresh to go Monday night.

The biggest concern will be if Monday’s match is turned into a return leg of the ‘Battle of the Bridge’. Chelsea don’t look capable of beating us in a football match this season, so will they instead revert to fouling our players, trying to bait us and get us wound up so we lose focus and drop points? That’s the only way I can see Chelsea getting anything from the match.

If that happens, and Chelsea do play in a cynical manner, I hope that we can find a way to let our football do the talking and ensure that we keep focused to take all three points and have the overall win against them.

So far, so good for us. Chelsea had a league cup midweek whilst we’ve had over a week to get players rested and recovered and fresh to go Monday night.

The biggest concern will be if Monday’s match is turned into a return leg of the ‘Battle of the Bridge’. Chelsea don’t look capable of beating us in a football match this season, so will they instead revert to fouling our players, trying to bait us and get us wound up so we lose focus and drop points? That’s the only way I can see Chelsea getting anything from the match.

If that happens, and Chelsea do play in a cynical manner, I hope that we can find a way to let our football do the talking and ensure that we keep focused to take all three points and have the overall win against them.

It will be interesting to see how their squad react, in much the same way as our squad have mostly been moved on so have theirs.

It will be interesting to see how their squad react, in much the same way as our squad have mostly been moved on so have theirs.

Im sure that the squad has moved on as both squads are largely different in terms of personnel. But the rivalry between our two clubs continues and much as there’s always a bit of tension when we play Arsenal, no matter which players start, so I expect to be true on Monday night with Chelsea.
Maybe I’m seeing things wrongly. But I can see Chelsea being more aggressive in challenges and the game having the potential to become more of a physical and mental battle than a footballing one.
If Chelsea don’t bring a physical edge to the game and try to unsettle us then we’ll win 2-0 and the game will not be any more difficult than most of our other matches this season although I would expect Chelsea to enjoy a higher percent of possession than other teams that we have faced but just with a lot of huff and puff and ultimately no end product.

Midfield battle will be interesting. They do have a good team. Apart from Pochettino, Madueke is someone I am watching. He should have remained at PSV.

Yeah this is what I was thinking, there doesn't seem to be a core that will be instilling the significance of the game. The hostility and energy they used to be able whip up despite how their own season was shaping up. This is how a club can lose it's identity when the evolution of the squad is too fast and wholesale.

From the battle of the bridge we still have Son playing from that team, plus whatever influence Dier, Lloris, Davies still hold and Mason might have a few words on it too.

When I look at Chelsea, especially with them being away from home the only players I can see treating it any differently are Gallagher and James as they've come through the academy. I'm actually hoping a fervent atmosphere will take a lot of their players by surprise and they end up being overawed by it.

I'm by no means dismissing them on a technical level, I think they are a better side team United but as poor as the latter look they have picked up more points, partly due to having the experience in their ranks.

Back