• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Midfield battle will be interesting. They do have a good team. Apart from Pochettino, Madueke is someone I am watching. He should have remained at PSV.
They have a lot of players but are a mess of a team
Poch will be sacked before he fixes that imo

Midfield battle will be interesting. They do have a good team. Apart from Pochettino, Madueke is someone I am watching. He should have remained at PSV.
They have the ability to nullify Biss/Maddison with the players they have, could see us use Porro more.

Will Bentancur start tomorrow? He just might. Hoping Johnson starts instead of Richy. Seems like months between every time we play now a days. Can't wait. Think we'll edge it - 2-1.

Well, here's hoping Poch and the coaching staff get round of applause pre-match. On warm-up. Once the teams are out of the tunnel, ALL Ange songs and 'we hate Chelsea'...I'll be bitterly disappointed in whoever of our supporters boos Poch and his immediate coaching staff; those men did incredible things for our club. Now Ange is doing the same.
Ange showed enormous class in the pre-match, Poch was (IMO) very honest (cynics will say he is trying to downplay but the bloke literally held this job offer off until he was sure Levy didn't want him back)...COYS

HUGE game! Win puts us firmly in the top two for the international break (and boils some Gooner and Scouse tinkle to good measure - marvellous!)
I suspect he will start Richarlison again for his workrate and then bring on Johnson later for the pace to push them back with his running in behind.
Really hope we sing positive for the team and only negative for Chelsea the club without any anti-Poch songs (don't mind if he is clapped when he comes to the dugout, after all he was our best PL manager, but after that give the Chelsea team hell!)

I'm going to go for 1-0 to us - Richarlison with the winner!
Funnily enough, i read that in 13 or 14 starts at home that Richarlison has had, we've only failed to win one...:oops:

COYFS

I assume the green tick is … positive?!

Gosh hadn't even noticed that green tick...!

I think they are going off Udogie posting an image about todays game in his instagram story.

No idea if he does this before other games or not

Would be huge for me if he's fit and available to play. Reece James being back for them is massive and we'd need Udogie being on his A game to shackle him imo.

Last edited:
It'll be massive if we can get Destiny on the pitch performing near his best.

We just need him to have one of those games where he's not noticed because it's all controlled.

Don't think either team is going to go the low/mid block route here, so the one that manages their defense and takes their chances wins.

Back