• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Looking at social media comment sections and a lot of “neutral” fans see Chelsea winning it. I am happy with us being the underdog in this.

Glad I dont control the faith of the World. I had a good feeling about all of the games till now but I dont have it today…

Glad I dont control the faith of the World. I had a good feeling about all of the games till now but I dont have it today…
This is Ange ball
We have a leader now who is showing every manager how to be their best
But he is ours…
We have already put to bed many jinxes and hoodoos
Trust big Ange

I am really confident.

An early goal and then a barrage. They’ll have their moments but then look at our centre backs and keeper and relax.

Only really interest is to see if Mickey is as fast or fast than Mudryk.

Still sticking with 4-1.

COYS.

Under Mou when we were top it was horrible
maybe because we had no control

that was a very strange season. I think the sliding doors monent was the collapse against West Ham. Before then we were attacking and free flowing but then we drew there and started to be a lot more conservative in our approach. We would go 1-0 then sit back and inevitably be hit by an equaliser.

It was weird. Instead of playing to our strengths, we sat back too much and invited the pressure. I wonder what could have happened had we stayed true to our principles after the West Ham performance and saw it as something that can happen but to learn from it and go against. Not such a kneejerk reaction.

I am looking forward to this evening. Spurs vs Chelsea.

So long as we play our game, I am confident. We have the seeds of a great team. A midfield that is press resistant and increasingly able to pass through teams. We have aggressive, fast, front foot ball playing CBs. Massive as we have missed this since the early Poch days.

And up front we have quality players who are developing and finding their feet. You get the feeling there is a lot more to come from Kulu, Johnson, Richarlison, Porro and Udogie. And you have to include the last two as they play all over the pitch. Defence, midfield and attack. Finally, we have one of the best keepers in the league. Underscored by the howler Raya made to concede against 'castle. Why did Arteta lose his brick? To deflect from some pretty average play by the goons, and a flapping howler by Raya not to stop the cross. When we signed Vicario for less than Reya would have cost, quite a few were lamenting Levy being a penny pincher. Few are now.

Last edited:
So called Neutrals still dont believe because of past seasons and that is fair enough. Even half our own supporters wont believe, we are to used to it falling apart etc

Unlike the time with Jose, we are playing good football, have a system the players have fitted into very easily. We are still a little open at times and not taking our chances. But I feel, we will be in every game we play. And we have players that are young and proving themselves in this league.

Chelski. Well they should be a good team. But its on paper. Signs of them getting it together a bit I suppose. But we are at home.

Im going for 2-0 ( Son and Biss )

Lucky? Perisic, Sessengnon, Bentancur, Solomon, Gill, Johnson, Davies, Udogie now. Son and Maddison carrying knocks and having to be managed. That’s a fair few we’ve had out.

I agree we’ve been lucky on where those injuries have occurred though, if it was CB we’d be screwed.
It's the dreaded left footed injury curse. Son is two footed, hence the curse not being effective enough to sideline him completely.

I dont know, Its not like we cant go the season without a loss.. I belive we should win and it will be a great game, its just another feeling than Ive had the other games.. lets keep it clean and go for a 5-0

I like that we've now got a young, hungry team who don't have any long standing connection (except Son) with our past history with Chelsea, no battle-of-the-bridge burden, no rarely-the-winner syndrome. Hopefully that will mean they feel less pressure and can go out there and follow Ange's instructions and play our game, and well and truly put the chavs to the sword.
I'm expecting an atmosphere akin to the NLD last year. Up to us all going to play our part, even if it does start to go wrong.

Back