• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

They aren’t IMO
I’ve watched them and it’s very huff and puff with no too much control
The stats make their football look better and more effective than it is
Their defence can’t react when turned and their midfield is reactive rather than proactive
The league table isn’t lying
Fair enough, disagree and think a proper striker would make a huge difference.

Fair enough, disagree and think a proper striker would make a huge difference.
Of course
But they would need to sort out their midfield base and defence too
They have had a load of injuries which doesn’t help them but won’t help them manage the squad either

Never really played centrally though as a 9
Mainly as a wide forward in Germany
Very good player though

He hasn't played as a 9 and i'm not suggesting he will. He has played centrally a lot though as an am and second striker and knows how to score. Which is what they need. Someone who can put it in the back of the net. In jan they will probably buy a striker aswell.

He hasn't played as a 9 and i'm not suggesting he will. He has played centrally a lot though as an am and second striker and knows how to score. Which is what they need. Someone who can put it in the back of the net. In jan they will probably buy a striker aswell.
Be interesting
I can’t think of any striker they will go for who will do that
They are linked with some CBS though…. Again
Also got to remember their ongoing financial commitments
They can’t keep on kicking the can down the road

Be interesting
I can’t think of any striker they will go for who will do that
They are linked with some CBS though…. Again
Also got to remember their ongoing financial commitments
They can’t keep on kicking the can down the road

Ferguson.

He would be a great addition for them
But Chelsea I don’t believe can pay the £100m plus again
I know they cook their books but that seems a stretch too far with the money they have already spent

Haven’t they still got about half a billion in the warchest they made available? Actually I think they topped it up too.

I think a lot are getting carried away by Chelsea's position in the league without looking at their performances. They've dominated most games they've played and created loads of chances but can't score. If they had an on form striker they would be around the top 4. Just hoping that one of their strikerx doesn't hit form on Monday.

That’s the point though. They don’t have someone to score. That’s a failure of the team and the setup, not some fluke. They are where they deserve to be. And yes, they could still beat us. But I think we’ll get at least a draw.

Bit concerned to see Reece James is back, he'll surely play Monday and we'd need Destiny to be on his game up against the threat on that side.

Haven’t they still got about half a billion in the warchest they made available? Actually I think they topped it up too.
They borrowed some more money
But they have spent a lot
It’s hard to tell with them
It’s to even clear where the money comes from

That’s the point though. They don’t have someone to score. That’s a failure of the team and the setup, not some fluke. They are where they deserve to be. And yes, they could still beat us. But I think we’ll get at least a draw.
No, it’s not a failure of the team and the setup, it’s a failure of their recruitment.

Glad we are at home for this. Possibly the hardest test Postecoglou has faced so far. Mainly because Poch has a point to prove. Not just being our Ex but his side gelling and making good their performances with a result. So long as we are professional and play our game we should have enough. Our opponents go up a level now, and it will be exciting to see us respond to the step up.

What is actually up with Udogie? Seem to recall he came off against Fulham with fatigue? Can’t still be fatigued now surely? Must be some other issue.

@Jurgen the German. After the palace game Ange said of Udogies substitutio, “"Destiny just felt a bit of tightness at half-time and we said just give it 10-15 minutes. Again, short turnaround and once we got the second goal it made sense to take him off."

Back