• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Honestly, with their unstable and mess of a back 5, with our pressing, we should be taking all the gifts that come up. If we have our shooting boots on, 4-0. Otherwise scrape another 2-0.

That's not what he's doing, I always had him down as brainless and think Kane would have an other 10-15 more England goals if he'd ever looked up.

If half of the asshat/fanny around players Southgate plays (Sterling, Mount, Foden, Grealish) looked up (or were given outright instructions to fudging pass to Kane), Kane would easily have double his goal tally.

I think a lot are getting carried away by Chelsea's position in the league without looking at their performances. They've dominated most games they've played and created loads of chances but can't score. If they had an on form striker they would be around the top 4. Just hoping that one of their strikerx doesn't hit form on Monday.

I think a lot are getting carried away by Chelsea's position in the league without looking at their performances. They've dominated most games they've played and created loads of chances but can't score. If they had an on form striker they would be around the top 4. Just hoping that one of their strikerx doesn't hit form on Monday.
I’m inclined to agree with this. They can only
Continue creating AND missing so many chances for so long. Eventually they’ll either spank someone, or create two chances and score two goals. Let’s hope it’s neither against us.

True, but their heads were quick to drop when they conceded against Brentford. They're brittle. We need to strike first.

I’m inclined to agree with this. They can only
Continue creating AND missing so many chances for so long. Eventually they’ll either spank someone, or create two chances and score two goals. Let’s hope it’s neither against us.
Or they will stop creating
It can go either way
And they have had a crazily easy start to the season
You get at their midfield and they go backwards

They haven’t brought any strikers
They now want another CB
They are batbrick crazy with their recruitment
Shift a keeper to a bigger club and buy the reserve from their feeder club
Just plain daft imo

They haven’t brought any strikers
They now want another CB
They are batbrick crazy with their recruitment
Shift a keeper to a bigger club and buy the reserve from their feeder club
Just plain daft imo
Agree 100% on their recruitment, a billion spent but have failed to get a quality striker in. If they do get one they have the potential to be a very good side.

Agree 100% on their recruitment, a billion spent but have failed to get a quality striker in. If they do get one they have the potential to be a very good side.
Even if they get one their squad is so bloated and unbalanced
They spent a £b and have no strategy or plan other than buy young
Mudryk and Jackson between then have played something like 80 games between and they cost over £100m combined
Mental

Even if they get one their squad is so bloated and unbalanced
They spent a £b and have no strategy or plan other than buy young
Mudryk and Jackson between then have played something like 80 games between and they cost over £100m combined
Mental
It's bloated and prices paid are mental, but the performances are there on the pitch besides a goal scorer.

It's bloated and prices paid are mental, but the performances are there on the pitch besides a goal scorer.
They aren’t IMO
I’ve watched them and it’s very huff and puff with no too much control
The stats make their football look better and more effective than it is
Their defence can’t react when turned and their midfield is reactive rather than proactive
The league table isn’t lying

Back