• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

If Harry Kane went to Chelsea I seriously doubt fans would be cheering him turning out in his Chelsea kit, so I don't see why we should be clapping Poch managing them. In fact I don't see why we should be acknowledging him at all, stop living in the fudging past. Focus on what has got us to where we are today, singing for the team and big Ange. The media will try and build up the Poch factor, don't need the fans adding to it and detracting from the atmosphere generated at the stadium that has been brilliant...

The issue is we sacked Poch, he did not want to leave. He had been waiting around hoping we would go back in for him and we did not, only then did he go to Chelsea.

The issue is we sacked Poch, he did not want to leave. He had been waiting around hoping we would go back in for him and we did not, only then did he go to Chelsea.
I'm not bothered about the circumstances, no one held a gun to his head to go to Chelsea. I haven't criticised him for going there, it's his choice. But he can't then expect a lovey little reception, and I'm sure he doesn't. He was there right in the thick of it at the battle of the bridge so he knows how intense the rivalry is and what it means. It's just certain fans here making a bigger deal out of it than it needs to be, most likely because they bought into all the fluffy 'this is my club' stuff Poch come out with. It's a job, he's now focused on managing Chelsea and specifically defeating our club in a weeks time.

We are in as healthy position as we have been in for quite some time so for the love of GHod can we just move on and focus on supporting what we currently have rather than what we once had...

I love Poch but thats put aside for this

I think we need to start shelling this small club mentality when we need to continue to celebrate people who are actively plying their trade at a live rival. For 90 mins this should be absolutely nothing but Spurs fans getting behind Spurs and furiously shouting our boys home.

If a by-product of that is Poch getting upset, well he is a big lad, he knows the landscape and what football entails

I think we need to start shelling this small club mentality when we need to continue to celebrate people who are actively plying their trade at a live rival. For 90 mins this should be absolutely nothing but Spurs fans getting behind Spurs and furiously shouting our boys home.

If a by-product of that is Poch getting upset, well he is a big lad, he knows the landscape and what football entails

I love poch too but completely agree with this. Also found it weird how beloved players like modric and Berbatov were despite going on strike when tried to force their way out of our club.

I love poch too but completely agree with this. Also found it weird how beloved players like modric and Berbatov were despite going on strike when tried to force their way out of our club.

Yeh and look all memories are consigned to a place for me that etched with fondness. I just can't be having that we give a rival an easy ride on a night when, as Warnock would say "You gotta die for three points"

For me I will not be singing love songs for Poch. He is an adult and knows exactly where both clubs stand. Focus on supporting OUR team and OUR manager. Don't even show him an ounce of respect.

Also I see Perez got a red card vs Brentford. LOL!!

Come monday. Considering everyone else had played. The only song i want sung is. WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, SAY, WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

Exactly.

Albeit I will offer him a round of applause before the match starts. Nothing to do with ‘celebrating’ people, just respecting them.

But I think everyone agrees, that was history, Ange is NOW!

I just watched MotD and I can't believe they will continue to miss the amount of chances they are creating, will not be an easy game, we will need to be at our best.

Even if they had been as poor as their results suggest it would be a difficult game.

We definitely need to be at our best, even then I think they will cause us real problems.

Good to see Bentancur and Gil come on looking sharp against Palace. Bentancur was moving really well. Quality reinforcement in midfield.
Johnson uses his speed to get into positions really well too, so Ange will have options. He needs to find a way to utilize Deke better. I'm hoping shots from outside of the box.

I loved Poch -still do. But he is a sideshow. Will respectfully clap him, but more than anything I want us to focus on Chelsea and how important a win is. Saw an amazing stat on Motm on Saturday about where teams with 26 points have finished in the past. Bloody Hell 3 points is all that matters ( or and winding up the chav racists). Let's keep this run going.

Perfectly put mate.

On the game itself and to echo the post from @K.D.D.D.D.Soc , Chelsea have created a lot of chances this season but just haven't put them away. Knowing our luck they'll start next week. They are a young team and we need to create an atmosphere that gets into their heads.

On the game itself and to echo the post from @K.D.D.D.D.Soc , Chelsea have created a lot of chances this season but just haven't put them away. Knowing our luck they'll start next week. They are a young team and we need to create an atmosphere that gets into their heads.
They’ve also had the easiest start to the season in terms of fixtures so really ought to have been creating plenty of chances.

BBC posted this the other week, it’s obviously not a perfect formula but nothing will be in this regard, it does pass the eye test though.

IMG_0699.jpeg

I don’t think there’s anyway to dress it up any differently, it’s been a very poor start by Poch there, probably exasperated by what Ange is doing with us.

that’s not to take Chelsea lightely, the talent they have in their squad they simply have to click soon, I just hope it’s not this week.

Badgers_Badgers.gif

I've just seen the MotD highlights from their match against Brentford. Chelsea dominated possession (69%) and had plenty of chances - but their finishing was terrible. We absolutely shouldn't be underestimating them.

I've just seen the MotD highlights from their match against Brentford. Chelsea dominated possession (69%) and had plenty of chances - but their finishing was terrible. We absolutely shouldn't be underestimating them.

The issue for them is that isn't a one off, their finishing as been trash for over a year and through multiple managers.

Brentford should also have scored another two.

Like any game, take it serious, understand any team in the PL can hurt you, press them hard, use the subs well, get Son & Maddison the ball in dangerous positions.

Back