• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

They’ve also had the easiest start to the season in terms of fixtures so really ought to have been creating plenty of chances.

BBC posted this the other week, it’s obviously not a perfect formula but nothing will be in this regard, it does pass the eye test though.

View attachment 16270

I don’t think there’s anyway to dress it up any differently, it’s been a very poor start by Poch there, probably exasperated by what Ange is doing with us.

that’s not to take Chelsea lightely, the talent they have in their squad they simply have to click soon, I just hope it’s not this week.
As I said before, they have played well against arguably their toughest opponents though; namely Arsenal and Liverpool. They were unlucky to only draw against the former. We are in the same category as those 2 in the way we play, so I expect Chelsea to give us a proper test. Plus I always hate games against that lot because they seem to find a way of bettering us.

As much as I love Poch I despise Chelsea and hope we can find a way to get a result. There will be extra motivation on their part given how we are doing atm. I am keeping my feet on the ground but getting more excited every week, aside from Wet Spam and L'Arse, I can't think of any team or set of fans that would revel more in putting one over us. But I have faith in big Ange.

Looking at our first team so far this year, there's one player who was here when Poch was.

After he'd gone are:

Vic
Porro
Romero
Vdv
Udogie
Biss
Madds
Sarr
Kulu
Richi

That means it's only Son and he's hardly going to care. As such the Chelsea hoodoo seems unlikely to be an issue, based on history and also Poch returning.

Treat it like a home game against a rival, blow the roof off the stadium and if we play the way we can they are there for the taking.

I've just seen the MotD highlights from their match against Brentford. Chelsea dominated possession (69%) and had plenty of chances - but their finishing was terrible. We absolutely shouldn't be underestimating them.
They've been like that most of this season. They're clicking from back to front. Too bad Jackson doesn't look too smart or clinical

As I said before, they have played well against arguably their toughest opponents though; namely Arsenal and Liverpool. They were unlucky to only draw against the former. We are in the same category as those 2 in the way we play, so I expect Chelsea to give us a proper test. Plus I always hate games against that lot because they seem to find a way of bettering us.

As much as I love Poch I despise Chelsea and hope we can find a way to get a result. There will be extra motivation on their part given how we are doing atm. I am keeping my feet on the ground but getting more excited every week, aside from Wet Spam and L'Arse, I can't think of any team or set of fans that would revel more in putting one over us. But I have faith in big Ange.

We were often better under Poch against teams that "played football". We certainly do now. Wouldn't be surprised to see that suit them better.

Hopefully Bissouma and Maddison in particular will be at their best. Win the midfield battle.

Does the form Chelsea are in remind anyone of the last year or so of Poch with us?

There were times we’d be in complete control but couldn’t break a team sitting deep and had to rely on the brilliance we had at that time.

Does the form Chelsea are in remind anyone of the last year or so of Poch with us?

There were times we’d be in complete control but couldn’t break a team sitting deep and had to rely on the brilliance we had at that time.

I don't think they can't breakdown teams, they just can't hit a cows arse with a banjo, lots of chances missed. I think Poch has done an amazing thing with Sterling, he's got him passing and crossing.

Back