• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Canning Town Caravan Club OMT ***

BT commentary from Hargreaves and Ghod saying Kane and Jannsen are too close together, neither making runs, neither coming short or long or running behind or moving around, too easy for the back 3 to mark

Needless yellow Dembele

Either him or Winks needs to come off at HT. Dembele has just decided who, particularly as Winks has been better so far.

Get Son on so that we have someone who can run faster than my mother-in-law in attacking areas

Dembele is not in this game. We need him to dribble at them to open spaces. Eriksen getting all the loose space and he is wasting it. Winks is neat and tidy but damn we need some drive or a run.

Dembele is not in this game. We need him to dribble at them to open spaces. Eriksen getting all the loose space and he is wasting it. Winks is neat and tidy but damn we need some drive or a run.
Him and Wanyama have been terrible.

Need Toby fit so we can get Dier back in the middle

I'm generally not a fan of booing, however I hope the boos at HT are deafening. Maybe Poch might make a change slightly earlier than usual

Back