• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Canning Town Caravan Club OMT ***

Hargreaves and Hodd are frustrated that we keep driving inside and trying to thread through the eye of a needle with 7 Spammers standing in wait. Walker bursts forward, cuts inside, sprints, looks up and realises there are 7 men in his way, slams the brakes on, turns and lays it off.... Rose ditto... all so frustrating. We have good players but we are expecting to run through 4 defenders which ain't gonna happen

Dembele needs to move wide. No room in the middle for him.

Kane and Janssen need to run the channels.

We're playing into their hands. We have 2 CFs standing up next to their CBs and 3 CMs who don't threaten the box or goal

We look like a bottom 3 team

Right now Sunderland would beat us, granted I dont think Stoke or Hull would

Have we played the same team once this season? Feel we're really suffering from constantly changing the team. No settled shape or formation and our passing is too slow round the back.

Move very wide yes, to the bench. We cant have him and Winks on the pitch together

Demebe could get down the wing, would be effective there in this game. Wham are ready for him, always surrounding him in the middle. Poch should have seen this and moved him.

Awful, awful half. Poch needs to step up here - making chances during a game is his weakness. He needs to improve on that now

Kane and Janssen need to sort out their respective roles. If one or other is going to run the channels the other needs to be in the box. but both of them standing in the box with their arm up waiting hopefully for a cross- I used to get gonad*ed for doing that at school.

Kane and Janssen need to sort out their respective roles. If one or other is going to run the channels the other needs to be in the box. but both of them standing in the box with their arm up waiting hopefully for a cross- I used to get cobblered for doing that at school.
Not working is it.

Demebel could get down the wing, would be effective there in this game. Wham are ready for him, always surrounding him in the middle. Poch should have seen this and moved him.

I like Dembele, but today he's been terrible, as has Wanyama, and we cant have those two plus Winks on the pitch together. None of them get forward enough. Out of the three, I'd keep Winks on

Back