• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Canning Town Caravan Club OMT ***

Think injuries/fitness may have forced Pochettino's hand today

Perhaps, though no sign of Sissoko and GKN which is odd, and both Dele and Son are fit enough to be on the bench, though not to start which I always find odd. If Son is tired, I'd have rather start him and then bring him off when he runs out of gas

Not a surprise to me, they look dangerous from balls pinged around, they attack the ball with a lot of men in the box

Not a surprise to me, they look dangerous from balls pinged around, they attack the ball with a lot of men in the box

They showed their intentions with attacking line-up. Payet, Lanzini and Ayew starting, knew we wouldnt keep a clean sheet today. Still think it might finish 1-1, but I was hoping we might score first.
Not much confidence in us right now to score 2 to win this

So poor from Wanyama, gives it away then walks back rather than running. What is up with him today?

This is where having 3 CMs who don't threaten the goal backfires. The only players who might get a shot in are the front two plus Eriksen. That's not enough

We're playing right into their hands. They are not pressing us, they just sit back and let us pass it around until we lose it, and they counter.

0-1. It had been coming. They look much more dangerous than us despite our dominating posession. We have no width.

Back