• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Canning Town Caravan Club OMT ***

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/405787/Olympic-radiation-alert-flats-built-toxic-land
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/jun/20/radioactive-waste-olympic-site

Those are the last two articles of any import I could find - both claim that there are still a lot of unanswered questions about whatever radioactive stuff is still present on-site (and it's still definitely on-site - the debate's apparently whether or not it was all found and stored at a safe depth/under the bridge or not). Still you're right, maybe @Bedfordspurs can clear it up.

Lot of hard work that

I honestly don't know to be fair but they definately has on site bio remediation as one of the packages under the Earth works

I was never involved in the resi side

I might still have some notes at home

Edit - just seen that is about the nuclear side but form what I remember the stadium was built on the old edf power station

If we go 4-3-3, that would be the fourth formation that we have played this season. Hopefully, that should put an end to the complaints about Poch's inflexibility.

Lot of hard work that

I honestly don't know to be fair but they definately has on site bio remediation as one of the packages under the Earth works

I was never involved in the resi side

I might still have some notes at home

Edit - just seen that is about the nuclear side but form what I remember the stadium was built on the old edf power station

Fair enough, mate. From what I can gather from the Graun, Daily Star and Sunday Express, there's somewhere between a thousand and seven thousand tonnes of radioactive stuff under the site that was at least partly stored in a waterproof reinforced container under the bridge - there may or may not be a lot more of it under the stadium itself, and the soil is contaminated enough that there's apparently a 600-acre orange plastic sheet over the lot of it at about 3 feet deep that warns people digging deeper to take special safety precautions. More than that I don't know, and all that is from those news articles I gathered - it's second-hand information and it may well be out of date on that score, so you probably know a lot better than I do.

Fair enough, mate. From what I can gather from the Graun, Daily Star and Sunday Express, there's somewhere between a thousand and seven thousand tonnes of radioactive stuff under the site that was at least partly stored in a waterproof reinforced container under the bridge - there may or may not be a lot more of it under the stadium itself, and the soil is contaminated enough that there's apparently a 600-acre orange plastic sheet over the lot of it at about 3 feet deep that warns people digging deeper to take special safety precautions. More than that I don't know, and all that is from those news articles I gathered - it's second-hand information and it may well be out of date on that score, so you probably know a lot better than I do.

They were stupid to let West Ham take the stadium. The amount of poison that will be pouring from the stands is only going to make it worse.

Slight worry about lack of pace down centre of the pitch and attacking out wide, we are asking a lot of Rose and Walker to provide the pace on the wings, as well as defend.

Don't like this formation - 3 CMs who don't get up to support the CFs plus 2 CBs mean that we have 5 players who wont threaten the box in the middle....add to that the two wing backs mean we have 7 of our 10 outfielders who wont really be attacking their box much

I too am concerned about our fullbacks being expected to do too much. Antonio is a physical specimen and has taken Rose out of the game a couple of times already.

Wanyama should not dive in and allow Lanzini to skip past, they do have some skillful players. Quite odd formations these

Crazy to think we've got such a beautiful stadium, with the best pitch in the league, two huge jumbotrons and we're going to knock it all down.

Back