• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Burnley OMT***

So is Richarlison still playing (But been carrying an injury until he has surgery after the season ends) or is he completely out of this season now?

Match facts​

Head-to-head
  • Spurs have won the last four meetings at home without conceding a goal.
  • Burnley are winless in 12 away games versus Spurs in all competitions since a 4-1 League Cup victory at White Hart Lane in January 1983.
Tottenham Hotspur
  • Tottenham have suffered four straight Premier League defeats – their worst run since losing six in a row in 2004.
  • Meanwhile, Ange Postecoglou could become the first Spurs manager since Ossie Ardiles in 1994 to lose five in a row in the league.
  • Postecoglou’s side have gone 13 home league matches without a clean sheet.
  • They have conceded four or more goals in four Premier League fixtures this season, only doing so more often in 2013-14.
  • Son Heung-min has five goals and three assists across his past six Premier League meetings with Burnley, scoring a hat-trick in the reverse fixture this season.
Burnley
  • Burnley were beaten for only the second time in nine matches last weekend at home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine (W2, D5).
  • The Clarets have lost all 11 games so far this season against the current top six.
  • They could become the ninth side to be relegated from the Premier League at least four times.
  • Vincent Kompany’s side have scored nine of their 39 league goals from outside the penalty area, the highest percentage of any team in the division.
  • Arijanet Muric has a save percentage of 81.3%, the best of any goalkeeper in the Premier League.
Definitely room for Dr Tottenham to operate amongst those facts ☹️

Skipp at left back. I have to say i do understand if Dragusin feels like he joined the wrong club. Barely had a sniff.

Skipp at left back. I have to say i do understand if Dragusin feels like he joined the wrong club. Barely had a sniff.
Dragusin hasn't played LB before (Has barely played RB before) and isn't known for his playing out from the back. It'd probably be worse than watching Royal there

So is Richarlsion def injured. COuld have really done with him up top today. Although Son does like a goal v Burnley

Here's a dilemma; Say we beat Burnley, and Villa lose against the bin dippers on Monday. Their remaining game is away against a very much in form Crystal Palace, who may well beat Villa.

That means that if we beat Burnley, City and Sheffield, we get 4th, and Arsenal win the league. Would you take it?

A little twist to it, what if Arse lose to Manure, meaning City would still be able to win the league, even with a defeat vs us. Surely everyone would take that scenario?
I would sooner beat city and see Arsenal lost the title by losing at United.

Back