• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Burnley OMT***

Or he knows his best 11, but due to injuries and players not performing he has had to keep making changes.

I don't think Lo Celso will be here next season, and if that's the case, it looks like Ange would rather give players that will be here the extra game time to get his system.

When everyone is fit again next season I would hope we see the same style we say at the start of this one before we tailed off.

Or he knows his best 11, but due to injuries and players not performing he has had to keep making changes.

I don't think Lo Celso will be here next season, and if that's the case, it looks like Ange would rather give players that will be here the extra game time to get his system.

When everyone is fit again next season I would hope we see the same style we say at the start of this one before we tailed off.
Lo Celso won't be here next season because he doesn't get that extra time you speak of.

Kulu might look pretty blunt on the left with no pace to beat his man. I might have put him central and Madders left, at least he could come inside on his favoured right foot and play forward.

We're hopeless at drawing fouls! The players are too honest, trying to stay on their feet, then loosing balance and then getting robbed of the ball, and ending up with the face in the ground!

Just fall over at the initial contact and get the foul!

Back