• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Burnley OMT***

Here's a dilemma; Say we beat Burnley, and Villa lose against the bin dippers on Monday. Their remaining game is away against a very much in form Crystal Palace, who may well beat Villa.

That means that if we beat Burnley, City and Sheffield, we get 4th, and Arsenal win the league. Would you take it?

A little twist to it, what if Arse lose to Manure, meaning City would still be able to win the league, even with a defeat vs us. Surely everyone would take that scenario?

I think Palace will beat Villa. Your scenario certainly could play out. As a FOOTBALL fan, I should absolutely not want FFP FC to win anything. As a Tottenham diehard, I am appalled that we might help the filth. If we got 4th via your scenario, I could live with it only by virtue of reminding every gooner that they (literally) couldn't have done it without us.

Given that we’ve just been spanked by Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool, I’m not investing too much in what would happen if we beat City as (thankfully on this occasion ) it ain’t going to happen.

EL feels like our level at present. My worry about it is that we’ll be on the Thursday night/Sunday treadmill (having arrived back from playing Dynamo Tractor at 5.00am on Friday morning) but it will be great to have regular midweek games back.

The counter for that is that they couldn't even win it on own merit.

If they win the league of course it's on their own merit - the idea that us beating City to aide in them doing so would somehow take the shine off for them is absoloutely laughable - it would increase their enjoyment, anyone with an incling of what a rivalry is should know that.

Let's beat Burnley before thinking we could beat Emirates Marketing Project, eh? Not too confident we can do the former at present.

I think there is very little chance of beating Burnley, we are absolute toss at the minute.

We’ll beat City though, we always do.

If you are not in the CL you might as well not exist. That’s where the real football is played imo.

We need to be back in it yesterday, and never drop out of it again.

The worst post I've ever read, further evidence that TV has brain washed generation. If you want to see real football go over your local park and see kids and unfit blokes running their heart out for fun.

The worst post I've ever read, further evidence that TV has brain washed generation. If you want to see real football go over your local park and see kids and unfit blokes running their heart out for fun.

I play every week, I coach a youth team.

There is nothing else like the European Cup.

European football is boring as brick until the last 8. Then often boring after that too. Lots of dead rubbers, games to freshen up the stiffs, or playing for away draws.

What?

Thought Ange said no change from the last game
𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆! | Brazil boss Duval confirms Tottenham forward Richarlison has a calf injury and will miss the Copa America this summer:"Richarlison has a calf injury. It has not yet been made official by the club, but we contacted with the player and he informed us."

I wonder if he is playing on with an injury, and will get it sorted at the end of the season.

Could do without another player out for the last few games

Back