• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Burnley OMT***

I hope they can find some fluidity but it’s time for shades and sandcastles, has been so for weeks.

Here's a dilemma; Say we beat Burnley, and Villa lose against the bin dippers on Monday. Their remaining game is away against a very much in form Crystal Palace, who may well beat Villa.

That means that if we beat Burnley, City and Sheffield, we get 4th, and Arsenal win the league. Would you take it?

A little twist to it, what if Arse lose to Manure, meaning City would still be able to win the league, even with a defeat vs us. Surely everyone would take that scenario?

Here's a dilemma; Say we beat Burnley, and Villa lose against the bin dippers on Monday. Their remaining game is away against a very much in form Crystal Palace, who may well beat Villa.

That means that if we beat Burnley, City and Sheffield, we get 4th, and Arsenal win the league. Would you take it?

A little twist to it, what if Arse lose to Manure, meaning City would still be able to win the league, even with a defeat vs us. Surely everyone would take that scenario?
I won't be watching United Arse thats for sure, or expecting anything from United. But if they did somehow get a result against Arse it would hilarious!

No dilemma at all, CL for us is everything.

We don’t need arsenal to fail for us to succeed.

I won't be watching United Arse thats for sure, or expecting anything from United. But if they did somehow get a result against Arse it would hilarious!
I'll be shocked if Arse put less than 5, but Manure have won games when no one expected them to.
But now almost everyone wants them to get a result, which makes it almost certain that they won't.

Last edited:
No dilemma at all, CL for us is everything.

We don’t need arsenal to fail for us to succeed.
Disagree with the first bit, agree with the last.
Don't think CL is everything. Of course there's the money, but where the team is in the process, I think EL would suit us.
We'll be seeded in the 3rd pot in the CL, but 1st in the EL. If we take it seriously, we could win the EL.

Disagree with the first bit, agree with the last.
Don't think CL is everything. Of course there's the money, but where the team is in the process, I think EL would suit us.
We'll be seeded in the 3rd pot in the CL, but 1st in the EL. If we take it seriously, we could win the EL.

If you are not in the CL you might as well not exist. That’s where the real football is played imo.

We need to be back in it yesterday, and never drop out of it again.

Im not really fussed by CL. I want us to be in Europe so we have midweek games again, but CL and EL are much of a muchness these days. The new format will make it all so much less interesting too.

So i definitely agree with rolling over for City

It's heart vs head, isn't it. Right now heart is winning out in all of the possible scenarios. I know I should want what's best for Spurs and sod everything/everyone else. But the very thought of that lot winning the league - and even more so with our help in beating City - is beyond anything I want to witness.

It's heart vs head, isn't it. Right now heart is winning out in all of the possible scenarios. I know I should want what's best for Spurs and sod everything/everyone else. But the very thought of that lot winning the league - and even more so with our help in beating City - is beyond anything I want to witness.
They would never ever let us forget it
Their angle would be we won the league at the lane again

Back