• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester's 2nd club United***

Gazza not showing well in this game. No way either of those goals should have got in. First one he does not cover the near post enough, second one he over compensates and leaves a gap to the far post which should have been stopped.

Disappointing

We really do need a proper Kane backup. This second half is a shining example of that. Goal aside the forward play has been really poor.

Gazza not showing well in this game. No way either of those goals should have got in. First one he does not cover the near post enough, second one he over compensates and leaves a gap to the far post which should have been stopped.

Disappointing

Yeah, he'll be disappointed with both goals he's conceded ...

I dont get the clammer of him from some being first choice, good back up - but never a first team GK in a top 4 side.

The right back area really is an issue, still this is what pre-season is for.

Yep and we can't let Toby go...

Oh Sonny :oops:

It does sadden me that the diamond is seemingly Poch's preferred formation. Defensively leaves too much space on the wings, and in possession we just seem too congested. Weird.

They're tuned into the Parliament Channel to watch Boris v Corby...
I’m confused. Why is the new prime minister involved in some form of fight/competition against a former steel manufacturing town in Northamptonshire?

I get that he’s pumped up having got the big job. But taking on 70,000 Scotsmen at once seems, at best, ill advised.

It does sadden me that the diamond is seemingly Poch's preferred formation. Defensively leaves too much space on the wings, and in possession we just seem too congested. Weird.
It’s brick. It’s the aids of football formations.

Back