• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

Can you believe this waste of DNA , has drummed up the court case was "dropped" chestnut.. The poor deluded small brained , gullible doughnut . His whole life he'll get taken advantage of... Basically I totally agree with the above capital letters .... So funny

One team in London, there's only one team in London ...

LONDON MINI-TABLE

Pos
TeamPldWDLFAGDPts
1Tottenham Hotspur431094510
2Fulham522111658
3Arsenal52129817
4Queens Park Rangers4103210-83
5Chelsea402258-32

25 Feb: QPR v Fulham
26 Feb: Arsenal v Spurs

Shocking how poor Chelsea's record is.

I really thought your name was Erik and you were from Scandinavia or something. hmmmmmmmmmm.

Afraid not, Thorstvedt was my schoolboy hero as i played in net. I remember his Sondico (the pink ones) gloves were the only thing i ever wanted as a kid, they were ?ú80 a pair so as a 10 year old i had no chance.

Brad

Walker
King
Kaboul
Ekotto (PRAY!)

Lennon
Parker
Modric
Bale

VdV
Bad capitol A (bet he and Van Pervie can't wait to meet again).

Sandro and Livermore on later to kick the living daylights out of Ramsay and Arteta, Niko on for VdV to score a late, late blinder. Sexy as heck.

jump around...........
jump around...........

anal discharge of a thread

jump around...........
jump around...........

Afraid not, Thorstvedt was my schoolboy hero as i played in net. I remember his Sondico (the pink ones) gloves were the only thing i ever wanted as a kid, they were ?ú80 a pair so as a 10 year old i had no chance.

Incidentally, my name is in fact Erik, and I am Scandinavian (Norwegian). Met Thorstvedt the other day as well. He said I must be a "good man" for supporting Spurs.

We really should thrash this lot but as NLD's go you can usually expect the unexpected, our lads better be up for this. i would go 4-4-2 fudge them no reason to fear them..

--------------Friedel-------------------

Walker------Kaboul----King----------BAE

Kranjcar-----Modric-----Parker-----Bale

-------------Saha--------Ade---------

Bench: Cudicini, VDV, Lennon, Livermore, Defoe, Nelsen, Rose

1-2 Yids Ade and Bale

Let's fudging annihilate these clowns. You know the tossers will some how bring out a top performance after having a week off and being embarrassed yet again in the cups. They are always good when we play them, we need to make sure we don't let them get ahead. If we score early we could seriously rape them.

-----------Friedel-----------
Walker--Kaboul--King--Assou
-------Parker----Modric-----
Lennon------VDV--------Bale
----------Adebayor---------

We need to make sure we support Adebayor, otherwise playing 4-5-1 is pointless as we won't be keeping possession for any decent amount of time in dangerous areas. However I think it would by careless to start off 4-4-2. Plus VDV loves the derby. As we did last year, we can switch to 4-4-2 if we are struggling to get a grasp of the game.

So glad that utter clam Nasri is gone along with Fabregas, hopefully we can deal with them a lot better than the first half last year, we are a far superior team to back then and they are brick. An early goal and the panic might start to set in, let's fudging have these deluded clowns.

Wenger: '4th place is our trophy'
Wenger: 'We can't consider ourselves a big club if we sell Nasri and Fabregas'
Wenger: 'Tottenham were lucky against Milan, we will beat them with real football'
Szczesny: 'Our aim is to finish above Spurs'
Szczesny: 'Spurs beat Milan so it should be easy for us'
Wheelchair: 'I bet the equivalent of ?ú20 to any normal person that we will finish above Spurs'
Arsenal fans at every away match: 'Let's sing songs about Spurs for 90 mins because we are just THAT jealous'
Arsenal fans at every home match: '.................................................'

For the thousandth time, these clams need to be taught a lesson. I hope we fudging murder them from the off, go 5-0 up and then play keep-ball for the last half an hour to save energy for Man U, to the tune of relentless oles from our fans, the only noise to be heard from the remaining 10,000 left in the stadium. Saha and Defoe then enter the fray to get one each, triggering the release of millions of DVDs and mugs emblazoned with 'Arsenal 0-7 Tottenham'. COYS.

Let's fudging annihilate these clowns. You know the tossers will some how bring out a top performance after having a week off and being embarrassed yet again in the cups. They are always good when we play them, we need to make sure we don't let them get ahead. If we score early we could seriously rape them.

-----------Friedel-----------
Walker--Kaboul--King--Assou
-------Parker----Modric-----
Lennon------VDV--------Bale
----------Adebayor---------

We need to make sure we support Adebayor, otherwise playing 4-5-1 is pointless as we won't be keeping possession for any decent amount of time in dangerous areas. However I think it would by careless to start off 4-4-2. Plus VDV loves the derby. As we did last year, we can switch to 4-4-2 if we are struggling to get a grasp of the game.

So glad that utter clam Nasri is gone along with Fabregas, hopefully we can deal with them a lot better than the first half last year, we are a far superior team to back then and they are brick. An early goal and the panic might start to set in, let's fudging have these deluded clowns.

Wenger: '4th place is our trophy'
Wenger: 'We can't consider ourselves a big club if we sell Nasri and Fabregas'
Wenger: 'Tottenham were lucky against Milan, we will beat them with real football'
Szczesny: 'Our aim is to finish above Spurs'
Szczesny: 'Spurs beat Milan so it should be easy for us'
Wheelchair: 'I bet the equivalent of ?ú20 to any normal person that we will finish above Spurs'
Arsenal fans at every away match: 'Let's sing songs about Spurs for 90 mins because we are just THAT jealous'
Arsenal fans at every home match: '.................................................'

For the thousandth time, these clams need to be taught a lesson. I hope we fudging murder them from the off, go 5-0 up and then play keep-ball for the last half an hour to save energy for Man U, to the tune of relentless oles from our fans, the only noise to be heard from the remaining 10,000 left in the stadium. Saha and Defoe then enter the fray to get one each, triggering the release of millions of DVDs and mugs emblazoned with 'Arsenal 0-7 Tottenham'. COYS.

=D>

this is THEIR cup final

0-5, wenger sacked at half time*

*obligatory caveat - reality suggests a much closer game

How do people think Adebayor will fare on Sunday? He's clearly going to get booed and goaded by the scum, hope he doesn't lose his head. He did ok at the lane against them, but that was only 3,000 scum fans.

How do people think Adebayor will fare on Sunday? He's clearly going to get booed and goaded by the scum, hope he doesn't lose his head. He did ok at the lane against them, but that was only 3,000 scum fans.

Will it make a difference? I doubt he will be able to hear them over our fans anyway...

I hope he draws inspiration from it and scores a hatrick while sliding past their bench and flicking RVP

I have no idea on the injury situation. However if the following players are available let's just keep it traditional ;)

Those who want VDV on the bench are numpties. VDV knows the importance of the NLD and he's scored in all of the NLDs he's played in

342245_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg

Attachments

• 342245_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg
    342245_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1
I agree if VDV is fit he has to play, but I doubt he will be able to go the full 90 use him wisely. Can we recall Jenas for this just in case?

Back