• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

Lol ahh feck. Thought that was too easy! lol

-------------------Freidel--------------------
Walker------Kaboul--------King--------Ekotto
------------Parker--------Modric-------------
----Lennon---------Niko-----------------Bale
------------------Adebayor------------------

Kaboul------Dawson--------Nelsen--------Ekotto
------------Livermore--------Sandro-------------
----Walker---------Parker-----------------Bale

Knock the brick outa them! Grrrr! :barnet:

No really:

Walker------Kaboul--------King--------Ekotto
------------Parker--------Modric-------------
----Lennon---------VDV/Saha-----------------Bale

Also after what I saw Ade do to Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home, I wouldn't mind seeing Ade on the right of a front 3.

Adebayor-----------------------------Bale
-------------------Saha------------------

Could be an option.

As wonderful as this OMT is, I'm a little concerned about promoting it to the front page.

Can't think why.......:-"

------------Friedel------------

Walker---Kaboul---King---Ekotto

Lennon--Parker----Modric---Bale

------Adebayor--------Saha-----

Subs: Cudicini, Nelsen, Dawson, Livermore, Kranjar, VdV, Defoe

Arsenal 2 Tottenham Hotspur 5

Van Persie 25, 60
Adebayor 16, 26
Bale 51
Saha 74
Defoe 90+3

If we play 442 with quick attackers we will destroy them on the break.
I think we'll beat them regardless of formation.

This.

I still think we can keep posession just fine against Ramsey, Arteta and Song regardless. We are away, we dont need to dominate posession.

------------Friedel------------

Walker---Kaboul---King---Ekotto

Lennon--Parker----Modric---Bale

------Adebayor--------Saha-----

The only people who should be sh#tting their pants about that line up are gooners. Not sure what peoples problem is with a 442. They are not Barca. That side would bypass their midfield, and our wingplay would create havoc.

Modric and Parker >>>>>>>> Arteta, Ramsey, Song

Went over to AM for a laugh...

David Smith said:
I'm going to go on a rant here.

Spurs are sh*t. They're lucky to be in the position they are in so far this season due to several reasons.

1) Harry Redknapp the favourite candidate to become England manager. This has forced referees and media associates to be lenient towards Spurs. It has even forced the supreme court to drop all charges against Mr Redknapp.

2) Spurs have had the luxury of not playing in the Champions league. Like the sh*t club they are, they dropped out of the Europa league against amateur clubs and the media are acting like it's an achievement rather than a disappointment. Contrast that to our defeat at the San Siro.

3) Adebayor. Emirates Marketing Project are surely regretting the loan move now. Adebayor has scored 10 goals and provided 10 assists and has featured among the most matches for Spurs this season. Spurs are not paying his wages and Adebayor is dumb to think he's a Spurs player based on merit, rather than being a loanee simply because his club does not want him.

There's more but I won't bother. I have too much class for the use of the word 'scum'.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

WHAT A THICK clam

Went over to AM for a laugh...

Hahahahahahahahaha.

WHAT A THICK clam

GlenRoy - I know youre jealous of my thread but did you REALLY HAVE TO STICK THAT brick ON MY THREAD? Its like painting a picture of a clam on the Sistine fudgein chapel.

There's more but I won't bother. I have too much class for the use of the word 'scum'.

That part makes it really.. he says he has too much class for the use of it but in doing so he has used it.

So he's not only an idiot, he's also a hypocrite.

Back