• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

They're going to be up for this one, especially as there is Whinger's 'fourth place trophy' up for grabs!!!!

Arsehole Whinger has suggested that Arsenal should regard the prospect of securing fourth place in the Premier League and entry into next season's Champions League qualifying round as comparable to winning a cup. "The first trophy is to finish in the top four," said Arsenal's manager in the wake of Saturday's 2-0 FA Cup fifth-round defeat at Sunderland. "And that's still possible. I believe finishing fourth is vital for us, so let's focus on that."

Also, sensible long term investment and Spurs don't really go together. I'll admit Redknapp's done some great business since taking over with the likes of Parker and VDV joining them for peanuts but for every Parker or VDV there's also a Bentley, Bent, Keane, Chimbonda, Pienaar or Defoe. If selling a player for ?ú5 million only to buy him back for ?ú15 million half a season later is your idea of sensible long term investment I sincerely hope we stay as far away as possible from that concept.

Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur (1.30pm)

Referee: M Dean
Assistants: S Child, S Long
Fourth Official: P Dowd

Wenger: '4th place is our trophy'
Wenger: 'We can't consider ourselves a big club if we sell Nasri and Fabregas'
Wenger: 'Tottenham were lucky against Milan, we will beat them with real football'

he's hilarious, hahahaha smile everytime he comes out with a idiotic comment! hehehe

2-1 this season Lennon didn't play, 3-2 last season and Lennon was taken off at half time when 0-2 down, 2-1 the season we finished 4th Lennon didn't play. The 4-4 he came on and scored, the 3-3 he came on and won a pen. He shouldn't start this one IMO but be an impact sub.

2-1 this season Lennon didn't play, 3-2 last season and Lennon was taken off at half time when 0-2 down, 2-1 the season we finished 4th Lennon didn't play. The 4-4 he came on and scored, the 3-3 he came on and won a pen. He shouldn't start this one IMO but be an impact sub.

I don't know, I think he deserves to start after looking like he gave a brick against Stevenage. Players shouldn't expect to be guaranteed a starting place after such a brick performance, you should earn the right to get the chance of absolutely destroying Arsenal on their turf.

That's the thing with Lennon, doesn't seem as much as a prima donna as Bale in my opinion, don't see him diving or getting massively average performances after getting all the plaudits in a match that was on sky and such, he'll always do his defensive work as well....

"The injury news and their midweek game in the FA cup is really positive news, their back ups arent too good either. I hope we belt them and push on to overtake them id be content with the season if we finish above the spuds."

http://www.donstalk.co.uk/messageboard/Smileys/dt_smileys/clown shoe.gif

I don't know, I think he deserves to start after looking like he gave a brick against Stevenage. Players shouldn't expect to be guaranteed a starting place after such a brick performance, you should earn the right to get the chance of absolutely destroying Arsenal on their turf.

That's the thing with Lennon, doesn't seem as much as a prima donna as Bale in my opinion, don't see him diving or getting massively average performances after getting all the plaudits in a match that was on sky and such, he'll always do his defensive work as well....

I'd rather start Niko on the right he has deserved to keep his place imo after his last two performances and then as kingdawson said if need be bring on Lennon as an impact sub against tired legs that is always when he looks his best imo

Isn't there a gooner conspiracy theory that Mike Dean hates them? He seems to fudge them over an abnormal amount, let's hope he doesn't change his ways any time soon!

I have no idea on the injury situation. However if the following players are available let's just keep it traditional ;)

Those who want VDV on the bench are numpties. VDV knows the importance of the NLD and he's scored in all of the NLDs he's played in

342245_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg
King on the right? Who do you support? Jeez, is it amateur week in this OMT?

Lennon hasn't performed against the scum whenever I have thought he could tear them a new one. He has certainly had his moments as you say, the penalty, the 4-4, scoring in the 5-1... But generally he always struggled against Clichy and even Gibbs has done ok against him. But I think he could be brilliant off the bench for this one.

What's your XI for this one KD?

Let's fudging annihilate these clowns. You know the tossers will some how bring out a top performance after having a week off and being embarrassed yet again in the cups. They are always good when we play them, we need to make sure we don't let them get ahead. If we score early we could seriously rape them.

-----------Friedel-----------
Walker--Kaboul--King--Assou
-------Parker----Modric-----
Lennon------VDV--------Bale
----------Adebayor---------

We need to make sure we support Adebayor, otherwise playing 4-5-1 is pointless as we won't be keeping possession for any decent amount of time in dangerous areas. However I think it would by careless to start off 4-4-2. Plus VDV loves the derby. As we did last year, we can switch to 4-4-2 if we are struggling to get a grasp of the game.

So glad that utter clam Nasri is gone along with Fabregas, hopefully we can deal with them a lot better than the first half last year, we are a far superior team to back then and they are brick. An early goal and the panic might start to set in, let's fudging have these deluded clowns.

Wenger: '4th place is our trophy'
Wenger: 'We can't consider ourselves a big club if we sell Nasri and Fabregas'
Wenger: 'Tottenham were lucky against Milan, we will beat them with real football'
Szczesny: 'Our aim is to finish above Spurs'
Szczesny: 'Spurs beat Milan so it should be easy for us'
Wheelchair: 'I bet the equivalent of ?ú20 to any normal person that we will finish above Spurs'
Arsenal fans at every away match: 'Let's sing songs about Spurs for 90 mins because we are just THAT jealous'
Arsenal fans at every home match: '.................................................'

For the thousandth time, these clams need to be taught a lesson. I hope we fudging murder them from the off, go 5-0 up and then play keep-ball for the last half an hour to save energy for Man U, to the tune of relentless oles from our fans, the only noise to be heard from the remaining 10,000 left in the stadium. Saha and Defoe then enter the fray to get one each, triggering the release of millions of DVDs and mugs emblazoned with 'Arsenal 0-7 Tottenham'. COYS.

Agree with all of that. Quite sure that will be our line-up if all the players are fit, hopefully they will be.

Comical Wenger is closing in on Comical Ali!

Lennon hasn't performed against the scum whenever I have thought he could tear them a new one. He has certainly had his moments as you say, the penalty, the 4-4, scoring in the 5-1... But generally he always struggled against Clichy and even Gibbs has done ok against him. But I think he could be brilliant off the bench for this one.

What's your XI for this one KD?

The thing is, this season we have been involving our wide midfielders a lot more through the middle and that includes Lennon, plus the fact that he ends up on the left wing about 10-40 minutes a game nowadays. All this makes Lennon a very different threat to the one he has posed in the past. He was injured for the home game (which we incidentally played 4-4-2 in and did not in the slightest fudge them up as we all hoped, and that was at home) so has yet to play in this 'new' Spurs side against them.

I would like to think he is well capable of ripping them to shreds. Gibbs isn't the best of left-backs and he is still coming back from a long injury layoff, and across the back 4 they are shaky apart from Sagna, who is coming back from the broken leg suffered in the reverse fixture. Their wingers are all (as far as I've seen) crap at defending as well which means Walker should be able to use his pace to create 2v1s on the right, while Ekotto will hopefully get plenty of space to pick passes upfield. Basically they are there for the taking if any of our midfielders can exploit them with some intelligent movement and passing, including Lennon.

Back