• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal OMT

I know i shouldn't be saying this but i hope Rafa is out for this game. I would like to see Ade and Saha upfront for this game.

I know i shouldn't be saying this but i hope Rafa is out for this game. I would like to see Ade and Saha upfront for this game.

Rafa who has scored 4 goals against them and is consistently in the top 3 players on the pitch in NLD's ?

------------Friedel
Walker Kaboul King Ekotto
------------Sandro
--------Modric Parker
VdV ---------------------Bale
----------Adebayor

(with the option of bringing Lennon & Saha on and switching to 442 if we so desire)

or maybe

---------Parker
Lennon Modric Bale
----------VdV
-------Adebayor

Last edited:
What's all this about a draw? =;

Must win to stay in the title race... 8)

Hopefully the players and Harry won't be happy with a draw, I hope we go out there to fudging win it... ;)

Rafa who has scored 4 goals against them and is consistently in the top 3 players on the pitch in NLD's ?

------------Friedel
Walker Kaboul King Ekotto
------------Sandro
--------Modric Parker
VdV ---------------------Bale
----------Adebayor

(with the option of bringing Lennon & Saha on and switching to 442 if we so desire)

or maybe

---------Parker
Lennon Modric Bale
----------VdV
-------Adebayor

Danny Rose scored a screamer in his only NLD should he start aswell?

I think we should ONLY start players that have scored against Arsenal in their career. Likewise in defence, only players that have kept clean sheets against them. Stats don't lie. Should we not have enough players we can look at assists as well.

Everyone should also start in the positions where they've played their best games against Arse in the past.

Yes, in my eyes, this is a definite mustn't lose fixture. We need to stay 10 points ahead of them. Yes, we should be 'looking up, not down', but I just feel we've had a few too many injuries to put together a really fluid performance. Appreciate a lot of people saying they're there for the taking, but I really do think we need to go 4-5-1. We always get outplayed by them in the middle of the park 3 vs 2 and we need to match up against them. I don't think that's necessarily Rafa dropping deeper, which we know he likes to do, but another third man that's mobile, a la Sandro/Livermore. I think that's the key to getting something out of the game.

Having said all that, fudge it, let's smash there back doors in. I'd love a 1-4.

i'm not ashamed to admit i'm scared about this game.

i've never read such confidence and expectation on here and in general about an NLD, we're so good, they're so bad... how many will we win by?

will that come and bite us on the arse? i hope this isn't hubris, i hope we're professional and passionate and do not give one fudging inch, not one fudging ounce because we need to be at this hard, from the word go.

they still have quality and we need to be respectful of that at least, or we could come crashing back down to earth. and i could do without the fudging gooners giving me a reality check on a Sunday afternoon.

0-3. Parker hattrick.

bale sandro parker modric
vdv ade

would be preferred front 6. dominate the middle of the park and they won't get a sniff. obviously not likely with sandro struggling. also how could anyone think about leaving out vdv for this game ?

This really is the most unpredictable game in the league. I just hope we are really professional here. There is an expectancy of us here for the first time in my life to win.

I know we love to take the tinkle, but Walcott, Chamberlain, Gervinho, and of course Van Persie are all players who are more than capable of hurting us. They are still more than a decent side. We will have to be at our best to get a win here.

I think it would feel absolutely amazing to go to their ground, outplay them and get a win there. Very tough. And as I say unpredictable. Anything could happen.

This really is the most unpredictable game in the league. I just hope we are really professional here. There is an expectancy of us here for the first time in my life to win.

I know we would love to take the tinkle, but Walcott, Chamberlain, Gervinho, and of course Van Persie are all players who are more than capable of hurting us. They are still more than a decent side. We will have to be at our best to get a win here.

I think it would feel absolutely amazing to go to their ground, outplay them and get a win there. Very tough. And as I say unpredictable. Anything could happen.

Touch of realism in terms of expectation, but I really think we will do 'em again this time! I really can't wait.... this week will drag until Sunday, and then it will all fly-by!

the gooners can still look quite decent on the ball at times although they don't pop it about like they used to when they had great players in the middle of park however when the other side has the ball they are an absolute shambles.

think back to white hart lane. we didn't play that well, they had the ball for long spells but we still had about 4 one on ones in the game.

They are still an attacking threat and on their day their midfield is not too bad, not the push overs some are describing. They are weak at the back though and have a suspect mentality, and that is why players like Rafa are all the more important in these games. He's a winner and this game brings the best out of him. Go at them from the off. Concerted pressure on their back line and they'll crumble.

If you give me a draw now I would take it but I'm praying this match stays on script and we beat them.

They are still an attacking threat and on their day their midfield is not too bad, not the push overs some are describing. They are weak at the back though and have a suspect mentality, and that is why players like Rafa are all the more important in these games. He's a winner and this game brings the best out of him. Go at them from the off. Concerted pressure on their back line and they'll crumble.

If you give me a draw now I would take it but I'm praying this match stays on script and we beat them.

this...also i hope we smash them, wenger quits immediately, chucks some water bottles around, reconsiders and withdraws his resignation on monday morning, & continues to lead them into mediocrity for the next few years...

Back