• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

London Stadium

Here's how New Stamford Bridge compare to WHL and the other two:

31944069470_7c2fa61a33_o.jpg

32251243891_b7e6ebdbb5_b.jpg

32371598735_5059414c77_b.jpg
Looks small, what's their capacity?

They say about 60k, but that's absolutely max, with virtually no corporate. I think it will end up at about 56-58k

They do have sections earmarked for corporate seating at the moment but no boxes confirmed yet I think. Haven't been following the build too closely but what I have seen in terms of seating plans don't show any boxes.

At the moment they are just lifting an absolutely massive chunk of the tree support into place for the South Stand - over 120 tonnes

It's geekily fun to watch.

nZ3Gso8.png

Last edited:
I also want seats that accommodate people taller than 5'10". Going to stadiums with really tight seats like Elland Road and Bramall Lane is literally crippling.
Smarter not bigger, bigger would mean further away and I would thing this is not desirable.

I also want seats that accommodate people taller than 5'10". Going to stadiums with really tight seats like Elland Road and Bramall Lane is literally crippling.

Ever been to Loftus road? fudge me, felt like a very conservative orgy sitting there. Such a weird and cool little stadium though, I loved it there, despite absolutely no space for anything and insanely brick beer, haha.

Ever been to Loftus road? fudge me, felt like a very conservative orgy sitting there. Such a weird and cool little stadium though, I loved it there, despite absolutely no space for anything and insanely brick beer, haha.
Horrible, I couldn't see the corners of the pitch from the top tier.

Back