• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Powder coating, if they have any sense. Same stuff as on your radiator.
Powder coating needs to be baked in an oven, so 1) they are probably too big, and 2) craning and bolting stuff on site would damage the finish, and touching up never looks good.
I'd guess they will be spray painted or encased on site.
They won't powder coat them, if they have any sense. ;)

Powder coating needs to be baked in an oven, so 1) they are probably too big, and 2) craning and bolting stuff on site would damage the finish, and touching up never looks good.
I'd guess they will be spray painted or encased on site.
They won't powder coat them, if they have any sense. ;)
Unless the whole arrangement is a single piece then they're not nearly too big for powder coating.

Sauce: I worked for the company that coated the second Severn Bridge.

DOSHfnrWsAEQzH5.jpg

DOSHnJoXUAA9YyH.jpg

DOSHohiX4AAEiVm.jpg
DOSHqFvW4AAX2O6.jpg

I've been thinking it would be funny if now they've closed up the southern corners, that someone forgot in the planning that they'd need to leave a gap to get the cranes out, and they are now stuck inside.

What is really funny though is Chelsea's stadium has been delayed to 2024 or 2025, showing that no amount of oil bribes can expedite you through the British planning jungle.

I've been thinking it would be funny if now they've closed up the southern corners, that someone forgot in the planning that they'd need to leave a gap to get the cranes out, and they are now stuck inside.

What is really funny though is Chelsea's stadium has been delayed to 2024 or 2025, showing that no amount of oil bribes can expedite you through the British planning jungle.
I think read that it was 2024/25 at the earliest. And they are looking at 4 years on the road, whether in Wembley, the London Athletics track or somewhere else.

I think read that it was 2024/25 at the earliest. And they are looking at 4 years on the road, whether in Wembley, the London Athletics track or somewhere else.

That's right. The pre-construction admin and legal process has pushed the start time further away.

Maybe the russian's money will have disappeared by that time......

person-with-folded-hands_1f64f.png

I thought I remember reading / hearing recently that he's stopped putting money into the club? I haven't checked but from memory their transfer activity in the last couple doesnt suggest more money being pumped into the club. They also probably dont need much given the dozens of players which they have out on loan means that they can use sales of them to fund player purchases as well

I thought I remember reading / hearing recently that he's stopped putting money into the club? I haven't checked but from memory their transfer activity in the last couple doesnt suggest more money being pumped into the club. They also probably dont need much given the dozens of players which they have out on loan means that they can use sales of them to fund player purchases as well

Currently seeking funding from China to build the stadium. Would suggest that he has started to realise that the spending didn't mean anything when the oil boys have turned up.

Levy playing a blinder

Currently seeking funding from China to build the stadium. Would suggest that he has started to realise that the spending didn't mean anything when the oil boys have turned up.

He's got divorced in the last year. That might've had an impact on his cash flow.

They are trying to run Chelsea as a football club these days, as you say his unlimited funding days look to be over

Back