• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Some of Daniel's friends I hope.
One of the biggest obstacles is probably getting the agreement done with Network Rail to build over the tracks. The line is used for transporting nuclear waste and Network Rail will be looking for adequate access to the track in the event of a train fire or derailment. Getting the agreement done is not a gimme.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Fapatalk

VmfEe8a.jpg

Stolen from SCC

Good stuff! Love the lime lapses....would be interesting to see some more photos of what's going on internally as I'm guessing that they must have some teams of people doing some internal stuff, even if just first fixes etc

A whole lot of stuff out today about the "finer" dining experiences that will be available.

Club finalises unprecedented collection of internationally acclaimed chefs as part of premium offering at the new stadium, with Bryn Williams and Dipna Anand the final additions.
• Williams and Anand join the Roux family and Chris Galvin in bringing their acclaimed cuisine to On Four – premium suites and lounges located on Level four of the stadium.
• New images of the On Four suites and lounges released, providing preview ahead of stadium opening next year.
• The H Club, an exclusive Members’ Club located On Four, will offer a range of Michelin star calibre dining experiences, including a Chef’s Table and Players' Table where you can dine with Club legends.

One of the numerous experiences that can be found On Four is the flagship restaurant and lounge The H Club. Set to become London’s next top Members’ Club, The H Club is situated on the halfway line and offers fantastic views from which to view the action. Members can select from five dining experiences throughout the season. Options range from:

• Exquisite fine dining and informal brasserie style experiences
• The opportunity to dine at the Chef’s Table with their food prepared on view
• The Players' Table experience where guests can dine alongside legendary former Tottenham Hotspur players
• Informal bar for the occasions where members would prefer a light option or are short of time

In addition to the dining options available, guests will enjoy money-can’t-buy experiences such as the exclusive presentation of the Man of the Match award after each game and the chance to meet and talk to the nominated player. Meanwhile, members’ favourite wines, cognacs and liquors can be stored in a glass-fronted, temperature-controlled display vault throughout the season.

On Four also includes Super Suites that can be fully customised by an interior designer to reflect an individual’s or brand’s values, and Super Loges, that offer the intimacy of a private dining experience and the atmosphere of a restaurant and bar.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...p-new-stadium-images-of-premium-areas-131117/

Never go to the brilliant restaurant.

Went there with my family and they were so happy to meet guests and so charming to some not all. Which i thought was a little brick ....

The food came out and it was crawling with fruit flies... waiter asked if we would like something else from the kitchen ... No apology or remorse.

They made us pay for the few drinks that we had they wanted us to leave without saying a word.

Brilliant I think not

A whole lot of stuff out today about the "finer" dining experiences that will be available.

Club finalises unprecedented collection of internationally acclaimed chefs as part of premium offering at the new stadium, with Bryn Williams and Dipna Anand the final additions.
• Williams and Anand join the Roux family and Chris Galvin in bringing their acclaimed cuisine to On Four – premium suites and lounges located on Level four of the stadium.
• New images of the On Four suites and lounges released, providing preview ahead of stadium opening next year.
• The H Club, an exclusive Members’ Club located On Four, will offer a range of Michelin star calibre dining experiences, including a Chef’s Table and Players' Table where you can dine with Club legends.

One of the numerous experiences that can be found On Four is the flagship restaurant and lounge The H Club. Set to become London’s next top Members’ Club, The H Club is situated on the halfway line and offers fantastic views from which to view the action. Members can select from five dining experiences throughout the season. Options range from:

• Exquisite fine dining and informal brasserie style experiences
• The opportunity to dine at the Chef’s Table with their food prepared on view
• The Players' Table experience where guests can dine alongside legendary former Tottenham Hotspur players
• Informal bar for the occasions where members would prefer a light option or are short of time

In addition to the dining options available, guests will enjoy money-can’t-buy experiences such as the exclusive presentation of the Man of the Match award after each game and the chance to meet and talk to the nominated player. Meanwhile, members’ favourite wines, cognacs and liquors can be stored in a glass-fronted, temperature-controlled display vault throughout the season.

On Four also includes Super Suites that can be fully customised by an interior designer to reflect an individual’s or brand’s values, and Super Loges, that offer the intimacy of a private dining experience and the atmosphere of a restaurant and bar.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/new...p-new-stadium-images-of-premium-areas-131117/
I'd forgotten Galvin was involved - his food's pretty decent. His bar at the Hilton Park Lane's really good too.

One of the biggest obstacles is probably getting the agreement done with Network Rail to build over the tracks. The line is used for transporting nuclear waste and Network Rail will be looking for adequate access to the track in the event of a train fire or derailment. Getting the agreement done is not a gimme.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Fapatalk

Nuclear waste and Chelski's new stadium. I like the sound of that.

A few renders of the Premier Burger Co. van outside NWHL would probably be more useful to most of us, but I'm glad Scara will be nicely looked after on match days ;)

I have done club wembley a few times this season and am impressed with the bars, nice to sit and have a drink in a bar inside the ground.

Back