• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Nice video, the gradient on the side stands looks very low though. Will be quite far away from the pitch a few rows back with not a very good view by the looks of it. Seems the upper tier gets steeper and almost looks like it's on top of the lower tier, should have amazing views up there.

Nice to see the concert view, I bet Adele opens the stadium with a few concerts there.

BEAUTIFUL

image.php

I think I have read that we haven't actually signed off on playing at Wembley next year.?

Think we got a good thing going and the move there could be a real fly in the ointment.

The lane gives us so much. Is the original plan of not moving completely dead? (i presume because of the redesign and extra features...sliding pitch etc)

I think I have read that we haven't actually signed off on playing at Wembley next year.?

Think we got a good thing going and the move there could be a real fly in the ointment.

The lane gives us so much. Is the original plan of not moving completely dead? (i presume because of the redesign and extra features...sliding pitch etc)

The whole roof structure has to go in at once and you need all stands in place for that.

If this is our last season at WHL, where is the big countdown, the big deal and the merchandising? Could it be we're keeping our options open, in case it's still possible to play there next season? Could the original idea to play in the new stadium as a horseshoe still be a possibility?

I think you will see that come in the last few games, no need to flog a horse for that much longer. In many ways the club are doing it in a subtle way

I think you will see that come in the last few games, no need to flog a horse for that much longer. In many ways the club are doing it in a subtle way

It's also been suggested that the club prefer to play down the idea that this is the 'last season at WHL' because we're building on the same site.

It's also been suggested that the club prefer to play down the idea that this is the 'last season at WHL' because we're building on the same site.

Yeh I expect to see more things like the pictures of the history of the club, celebrate where we have been and where we will be rather than a tear jerk moment

Haven't looked but all our games for the later part of the season should be Saturday 3pm kick-offs, right?

Games get moved from 3pm Saturday for TV, I can see us having a couple of Monday night games.

Haven't looked but all our games for the later part of the season should be Saturday 3pm kick-offs, right?

Games get moved from 3pm Saturday for TV, I can see us having a couple of Monday night games.
A lot of them will be moved to Sunday anyway as we'll be on our way to winning the EL :)

A lot of them will be moved to Sunday anyway as we'll be on our way to winning the EL :)

Yes. Remaining home matches. WBA, Boro and Stoke all been picked for TV.
March . Everton chance of TV,
Southampton also a chance due to the Pochettino connection
April Watford may stay at 3pm as may Bournemouth. NLD defnitely will be on TV
May United - no chance will this be Sat 3pm

And as mentioned quite a few of those are after EL Thursday nights, so depneding on how well we do could be hardly anymore Sat 3pm this season

yeah, hopefully we'll be in some kind of race so games will be moved for TV

That Scum article says the capacity will initially be limited to 56,000 but that the club hopes to expand it to over 60,000 when the construction is all done.

I didn't know there was any doubt about the final capacity. Lazy journalism, or have I missed something?

Lazy journalism.

Still, the last couple of weeks have been a PR boon. The three consecutive wins and the great stadium video set us up remarkably well in the public eye.
And hopefully also in the view of potential sponsors.

Back