• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

AcuUaKa.jpg

How about a row under the boxes where Levy is. And open the gap wider on the kop stand to 4 sections instead of 2. Or treble up the corners and open 4 sections.[/QUOTE]

"Stadium Breakdown" lol

The club will be sending out questionnaires to all adult One Hotspur member over the next few weeks.

"This study will help the Club to understand our Members level of interest across a range of potential offerings that could be available in the new stadium.

Please keep in mind that the concepts and packages proposed are for research purposes and all decisions will be made on the basis of insights from the research and ongoing dialogue with our supporters"

The club will be sending out questionnaires to all adult One Hotspur member over the next few weeks.

"This study will help the Club to understand our Members level of interest across a range of potential offerings that could be available in the new stadium.

Please keep in mind that the concepts and packages proposed are for research purposes and all decisions will be made on the basis of insights from the research and ongoing dialogue with our supporters"

Glad they're not asking children, that's how you end up with something as stupid as a f**king dinosaur as your official club mascot.

A whiskey fueled Thursday night special meant an early return home for me tonight, so while waiting for Windows 10 to download I did the survey. Nothing new in there, they're obviously very interested in determining what would make fans arrive earlier and leave later.

Glad they're not asking children, that's how you end up with something as stupid as a f**king dinosaur as your official club mascot.

I hate Arsenal as much as the next man but i won't stand for bad words said about Goonersaurus

Back