• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Back when we use to have a 60k+ stadium London Transport use to run a Football Special bus from Manor House before and after the game, it was very helpful.

AcuUaKa.jpg

That kop, hairs on the back of your neck, absolutely HUGE.

Also confirms that the North Stand will be three tiers with NO hospitality :)

I'm guessing the red seats are for away fans. Let's just make sure it's impossible to expand that area and maintain the necessary level of safety and security for the biggest games.

Looks to me like the kop is cut with the bands coming round.. hope that doesn't notice when full. Because no matter what is said.. other fans will say its two sections.

Saying that the perspective is fooking terrible.

Why should away fans have better seats / view than any of our fans?
Away fans should be stuck up in a distant corner of the top tier, like at SJP.
I believe Sunderland have now done the same.

Why should away fans have better seats / view than any of our fans?
Away fans should be stuck up in a distant corner of the top tier, like at SJP.
I believe Sunderland have now done the same.

What I love about that is they probably thought "Let's increase support and reduce hostility by sticking the away fans further away and having more Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans close to the action" Yep that's worked well over the years!

Looks to me like the kop is cut with the bands coming round.. hope that doesn't notice when full. Because no matter what is said.. other fans will say its two sections.

Saying that the perspective is fooking terrible.

But if you look at the two middle strips of the south stand (ie behind the goal) it looks pretty continuous to me

I believe that's both places for disabled fans.

So we're going with Chel53a blue seats again?

When talking to the THST recently the club did say:

Q: What colour will the seats be inside the stadium?

A: This is yet to be agreed but navy and white are strong contenders. This is something that can be decided after the consultation phase.

Last edited:
I believe that's both places for disabled fans.

When talking to the THST recently the club did say:

Q: What colour will the seats be inside the stadium?

A: This is yet to be agreed but navy and white are strong contenders. This is something that can be decided after the consultation phase.

Would love for it to be white with the THFC part navy blue this time round. 'phrase navy and white are strong contenders' sounds a bit strange though... Hopefully it's not tinkle stain yellow! Hope even more it's not some seats red with a red stadium sponsor...

When Arsenal come to town they should get the absolute bare minimum and then when they moan we can cite segregation issues

Should be Navy blue.. with the art being white. There should not be any yellow.. anywhere

A large white rooster..

What a **** design.. so that's a walkway, wide enough to walk down as well as to place our disabled fans.

That's no 17000 Kop then. Knew it was too good to be true.

How do people see in the first row of seats!?

Err....yes, it is.

There will be a row or two available for those in wheelchairs. When packed with fans, you will barely notice it, if at all. The overall effect will be as you see it in the render - not as you see it in the seating plan.

Back