• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs South Coast Big Club OMT ***

Yes but some of you seem to

1. Can't wait for it to happen

2. Have great pleasure in doing so

come on, we are all Spurs fans. There is no pleasure in seeing the team play so poorly. Its not our fault that only one player seems to be winning us points.

i think we had one shot on target today....against Southampton. HOw can you not expect the fans to be unhappy

Is anyone else concerned about our inability to play pass and move? it seems like every other team in the league bar maybe the bottom 7 have pass and move/ball circulation as a mainstay pattern of play they use to attack, but we seem stuck in circa 2000 where premier league teams would set up to play hit and run type footie which for nor life and death we can we continue to play, hopefully next season we'll see a transformation in our playing style!!

Yes but some of you seem to

1. Can't wait for it to happen

2. Have great pleasure in doing so

Its frustation mate. Every season we finish behind them. Today we nearly blew it again.

Cant we come out and thrash a poor team in the first half? Why have we got to rely on Bale 3 minutes before the end of the game?

I cant wait for the "Southampton are a great side blabla flimflam" Wba thrashed them 3-0 away last week yet they outplayed us today and most of our team seems to be hiding waiting for Bale to do something.

Defoe had 21 touches of the ball in 90 minutes against Southampton, Adebayor had the same amount in 30 minutes.

Totally untrue. just totally and utterly untrue (even in that "collapse" we convincingly beat teams..bolton, Blackburn, Fulham all convincing wins that we haven't done this season during the "collapse").

Under AVB:

Parker, Walker, Ade, and Ekotto have all regressed badly.

Defoe, Lennon and Dawson are at the same level.

Bale and Sandro have improved.

You must have a very short memory, because last year we played as badly as I've seen us play for a very long time. Today was bad, but nowhere near as bad.

Parker hasn't regressed, people have just got used to Sandro and understand what a modern Premiership CM should look like. Walker has improved defensively, it's just that the new car smell wore off a little after a while - he always was suspect. BAE I'll give you, but in his defence he doesn't have Bale as a safe 'out ball' anymore.

Ade we all know about. Put him on a one year contract every year and he'll be a work class player.

Totally untrue. just totally and utterly untrue (even in that "collapse" we convincingly beat teams..bolton, Blackburn, Fulham all convincing wins that we haven't done this season during the "collapse").

Under AVB:

Parker, Walker, Ade, and Ekotto have all regressed badly.

Defoe, Lennon and Dawson are at the same level.

Bale and Sandro have improved.

How come you're so quick to celebrate AVB regarding Bale and parker (you was one of the people on that Reading thread that had the audacity to insinuate that AVB was the reason Parker was passing forward...in a sub appearance ffs) but you say nothing about the player that regressed?

siggy is nowhere near the player he was at Swansea. Also Vertonghen has struggled in the last few months

You must have a very short memory, because last year we played as badly as I've seen us play for a very long time. Today was bad, but nowhere near as bad.

Parker hasn't regressed, people have just got used to Sandro and understand what a modern Premiership CM should look like. Walker has improved defensively, it's just that the new car smell wore off a little after a while - he always was suspect. BAE I'll give you, but in his defence he doesn't have Bale as a safe 'out ball' anymore.

Ade we all know about. Put him on a one year contract every year and he'll be a work class player.

You really couldn't make it up.

To be honest i agree. Walker is better defensively this season. His offensive output has been way below last seasons on the other hand.

He's always better with Lennon in front of him. Unfortunately that usually at the expense of Lennon's game.

come on, we are all Spurs fans. There is no pleasure in seeing the team play so poorly. Its not our fault that only one player seems to be winning us points.

i think we had one shot on target today....against Southampton. HOw can you not expect the fans to be unhappy

But it isn't just this match. Even if we win comfortably, I know that doesn't happen as often as it should, you still get the usual suspects slagging off certain players and AVB. Of course we all want to win 5-0 every week but who wouldn't of taken where we are now at the start of the season.

So why when I think someone on here deserves to be called on it I get an infraction ?

Come on mate, don't turn this into another thread about the rules. Use your common sense. It was a shockingly bad performance, when I'm at the game I don't ever stop doing my best and never turn on the team. On a forum I vented, we were dreadful, and I don't think there's a debate to be had here.

That's got nothing to do with personally insulting someone on a forum.

Only takes one shot to score a goal and win a game.

I've seen us have 30 odd attempts and not get 3 pts, means fudge all.

Not buying the hate against AVB. We're chasing CL in his first season, having lost influential players and trying to implement a new system. Give the guy a chance for fudge's sake.

By the way...

Tottenham 1-0 Southampton
"8 - Gareth Bale has scored more winning goals than any other player in the Premier League this season. Star."

Seriously, what a guy.

Come on mate, don't turn this into another thread about the rules. Use your common sense. It was a shockingly bad performance, when I'm at the game I don't ever stop doing my best and never turn on the team. On a forum I vented, we were dreadful, and I don't think there's a debate to be had here.

That's got nothing to do with personally insulting someone on a forum.

Ok thats fine.

To be honest i agree. Walker is better defensively this season. His offensive output has been way below last seasons on the other hand.

Kyle Walker has improved defensivley this season? the man that has made countless errors that has cost us game after game is now a better defender than the Kyle Walker that won the PFA young player of the year?

Do you also agree that Scott Parker hasn't regressed? Ade has regressed because he's on a permanent contract and nothing else? and BAE has regressed because he does't have Bale as an 'out ball' anymore?

Scaramanga can you explain why you credited AVB for Parkers improvement in making forward passes but solely put the blame on Parker when things go bad? Scaramanga can you explain why you're hell bent on attaching AVB to Bale's success but are so quick to make reasons for the players who have performed poorly?

Kyle Walker has improved defensivley this season? the man that has made countless errors that has cost us game after game is now a better defender than the Kyle Walker that won the PFA young player of the year?

Do you also agree that Scott Parker hasn't regressed? Ade has regressed because he's on a permanent contract and nothing else? and BAE has regressed because he does't have Bale as an 'out ball' anymore?

Scaramanga can you explain why you credited AVB for Parkers improvement in making forward passes but solely put the blame on Parker when things go bad? Scaramanga can you explain why you're hell bent on attaching AVB to Bale's success but are so quick to make reasons for the players who have performed poorly?

Yeah AVB is gash...he has had no input into what has been a decent season for us.

Never seen any Spurs fan so angry after a crucial win.
Very odd, maybe forcing your personal opinion on others is more important than a crucial win?

Back