• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

Also saw SSN "team news" that said he wasn't playing. Now if that means he's not "starting" then i stand corrected. But i see no point in having a player like Toby on the bench. Can't see a point at which he comes on for 20 mins unless we're either 3-0+ up
If he's not quite fit enough to play 90 minutes it makes sense. It also makes sense if he's lacking match fitness and so isn't expected to play at his usual level. He could still be useful towards the end if defending a lead.

"Not fit" was the quote, so it doesn't sound like he'll be in the 18.
Poch said of Toby "he is not on the list" and Tom said "is that because he is not match fit or?" and Poch looked angry and said "I'm not going to say nothing" so either Toby has broken both legs, or is joining ArsAnal today.

Poch said of Toby "he is not on the list" and Tom said "is that because he is not match fit or?" and Poch looked angry and said "I'm not going to say nothing" so either Toby has broken both legs, or is joining ArsAnal today.

I know, but earlier in the presser he'd said he wasn't fit. That's why before the "not going to say a double-negative" bit, he asked the dumbass journo whether he'd been paying attention.

ITK? ;)

After last nights display they need to bring in the mighty Daws!!!

I don't notice him in team training sessions. It really worries me considering our upcoming fixtures...

We need to hurry the fudge up.

Poor chap can't even afford a pair of socks.
Socks are brick. I only wear them as I have to with my suit otherwise my ankles would cut up with my dinky does, oh and I’d look like a right piece.

But I hate wearing them otherwise, love the feel of earth on my tootsies, it keeps me grounded and more at one with myself and the planet.

Glad to see him back in action but I still don't see how 90 mins of wandering around Wembley tonight against Newport builds match fitness. He'd get more of a work out trimming Dele's bush.

Back