• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

That photo of him and Poch doing the signing handshake is going to make my day when it appears.

It's essentially a photo that says a thousand words, mainly about tight defence/clean sheets and one good looking Belgium beast.

Lets hope so. I certainly hope we don't have to go Walker - Dier - Wimmer - Davies at the back. They're not bad players, but we're so much worse off without Toby and Jan (and of course Rose). And Everton is not a bad side.

I'm watching MotD2 highlights of Spurs v Stoke. I noticed that Toby A hurt his groinal zonage when Crouch had a tap in but Lloris manspread himself to save it. Crouch was offside but it wasn't given. Toby lunged in but caught his knee in the turf and 'felt his groin with emotion and feeling'

I'm watching MotD2 highlights of Spurs v Stoke. I noticed that Toby A hurt his groinal zonage when Crouch had a tap in but Lloris manspread himself to save it. Crouch was offside but it wasn't given. Toby lunged in but caught his knee in the turf and 'felt his groin with emotion and feeling'
This was an appalling decision by the linesman actually. At no point in the build up was Crouch onside. How the fudge the linesman didn't see it is beyond me.

He'd make a great kite.

Crouch-scores-the-all-important-goal-against-City.jpg

He could certainly fly. :)

Seeing him in front of me on Sunday, reminded me how bizarre it is that his arms are almost as long as his legs (and unnaturally skinny).

As we say here: "So skinny so he can camp in a straw". or "So skinny he could stand below the powerline when its raining without getting wet".

Except for the Arsenal one, they were all headers. And, in every *single* one, there's not one hair out of place on his magnificent head.

Now, I know he cheats a bit (he said early on on the OS that he doesn't pay much attention to his hair - but every Soccer AM 'teammates' interview so far has had people mentioning how he spends every moment possible in front of a mirror styling it :p ). But goddamn, he has a magnificently pristine mop. Like his defending - not a thing out of place. ;)

He's a fudging superstar and a sex GHod. Whatever his contract demands, we should meet them. He's the best CB in the EPL as far as I'm concerned.

Back