• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

The scenario that Toby plays against United is a back 3, I don't see Poch dropping Sanchez for Toby.

If we play 4 at back, then middle of park will be narrow and united will know how to squeeze us, 3 at back means Trippier +1 could sit higher up without us being exposed all day long.

We know Jose will go for a nullify the opposition strategy, it's up to Poch to see which options allow us the most flexibility to counter it.

p.s. you can bet your house TA will not be sold to the Scum .. you know better

Arsenal, I agree, I was being spiteful :D but I would not rule Chelsea out seriously or anyone else. Funnily enough arsenal would be better for us from a competition point of view.

Agreed, he will move there on a free transfer after winding down his contract. Boy, how we will hate him after two more years of this thread.

You're a masochist you really are. It would be bad enough if it happened but the GG forum would almost worse:confused:

Agreed, he will move there on a free transfer after winding down his contract. Boy, how we will hate him after two more years of this thread.

Might only have a year to wait as his release clause will mean a bid from them would have to be accepted...

It'd actually make me laugh him signing for them as it would so obviously be a move for money, would make him look a greedy clam

Might only have a year to wait as his release clause will mean a bid from them would have to be accepted...

It'd actually make me laugh him signing for them as it would so obviously be a move for money, would make him look a greedy clam

Oh so you don’t think he is n......I’ll get me coat!

A bit in the papers and on the radio today about Toby going to Chelsea. Hope that’s just talk. We should not be strengthening a domestic rival.

Overseas would be ideal! But I'm not sure that is where the market is best for Toby? There are no clubs other than Arsenal and I'm not sure even of that to if the price is right/high enough.
We will maximise his value.
Levy will do his best for the club. We are as always clueless to the facts...

A bit in the papers and on the radio today about Toby going to Chelsea. Hope that’s just talk. We should not be strengthening a domestic rival.

Smacks of paper talk. Dont see it happening at all. Their transfer activity this summer is going to heavily impacted as well given (i) world cup, (ii) shortened transfer window and (iii) new manager coming in

He is only leaving for clubs that can win titles and that isn't chelsea.Its city ,psg,barca or RM. i would imagine his preference would be city given that he has been most successful in the PL .I think we would sell for 40-45 to them.Barca and rm would offer less.

Sounds like if he is leaving its because we wont pay him a ridiculous wage, Chelsea would be happy to meet that criteria and he wouldnt even need to move house.

Of course, as stated, I highly doubt we would be interested in dealing with them.

He is only leaving for clubs that can win titles and that isn't chelsea.Its city ,psg,barca or RM. i would imagine his preference would be city given that he has been most successful in the PL .I think we would sell for 40-45 to them.Barca and rm would offer less.

I would beg to differ. I think the money on offer compared to what he could earn elsewhere, is his main reason for leaving.

Back