• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

This boards view on *alleged* racist behaviour

He also claims to be married to "an absolute stunner"
25Xh0NnR_400x400.jpg

I don't think he's a trustworthy sauce.
Yeah I thought he was clearly a blagger or a blind man

He most likely also heard the ‘cheat, cheat, cheat’.

No chance we were on mass doing monkey noises. One fan maybe but he wouldnt be hearing one fan clear as day. Would have to be a sizeable number so if he is genuine it would have to be the ‘cheat, cheat, cheat’ he heard.

If there really are people out there who cannot see how Johnson, Trump and their ilk stoke the lines of division along several lines -including race- then I have to believe they are willfully ignoring a growing trend of ugliness in society.
Your post shows exactly why we should keep politics OUT of this forum. I find it utterly daft that you lump the PM with "Trump and their ilk", or that you can possibly say that Johnson stokes racial division. You'll see what you want to see, but suggest we keep our opinions about the Prime Minister to ourselves.

Getting back to the issue of what was chanted at the lane, you would have thought that it would be pretty straightforward to identify what was being chanted. I don't know how many microphones record the game - any one know how many CCTV cameras or Sky etc cameras there are?

He most likely also heard the ‘cheat, cheat, cheat’.

No chance we were on mass doing monkey noises. One fan maybe but he wouldnt be hearing one fan clear as day. Would have to be a sizeable number so if he is genuine it would have to be the ‘cheat, cheat, cheat’ he heard.
I'm sure that's what he heard, if he heard anything at all.

More pertinently, as we appear to have shown that there was definitely no mass chanting of anything racial in nature, how the fudge could Rudiger have heard a single person shouting anything over the noise of 5000 people vociferously labelling him the cheat he is?

I'm sure that's what he heard, if he heard anything at all.

More pertinently, as we appear to have shown that there was definitely no mass chanting of anything racial in nature, how the fudge could Rudiger have heard a single person shouting anything over the noise of 5000 people vociferously labelling him the cheat he is?

And the monkey gestures he made so clearly while complaining? That says to me he saw these gestures somewhere, well where are they?

And the monkey gestures he made so clearly while complaining? That says to me he saw these gestures somewhere, well where are they then?
Having never heard him speak, I'll be generous and assume the language barrier prohibited him from properly explaining to the ref what he claims happened and was simply gesturing.

If there really are people out there who cannot see how Johnson, Trump and their ilk stoke the lines of division along several lines -including race- then I have to believe they are willfully ignoring a growing trend of ugliness in society.
Your post shows exactly why we should keep politics OUT of this forum. I find it utterly daft that you lump the PM with "Trump and their ilk", or that you can possibly say that Johnson stokes racial division. You'll see what you want to see, but suggest we keep our opinions about the Prime Minister to ourselves.

We should. I see only what I have seen...someone who thinks “picanninies” is just a bit of a joke. But again you’re right, consider this reply a yellow card response to what I view as being dragged down 40 yards outside the box; my reaction means you only get a booking too!!!!!

Steff, I've just googled Johnson's article in the Telegraph where he used the "P" word and the phrase "watermelon smiles". He was satirising Tony Blair in particular (and also the Royals) for their patronising attitude of jetting around the world and expecting African nations to be grateful to them. It's all about context, a bit like the Y word.....

Having watched the broadcast version of the match again today, my reading of events is as follows:

1. Rudiger fouls Son
  2. Rudiger punches Son
  3. Son reacts with a push of his legs
  4. Rudiger play acts like the filthy fudging cheat he is to get Son sent off
  5. Our fans call Rudiger out on being an utter clam
  6. Rudiger gets really butthurt and doesn't like the abuse
  7. Rudiger can't find his mummy to suck his rooster better
  8. Rudiger lashes out at innocent fans by claiming they racially abused him
  9. Ref bricks the bed and gets everything wrong just as he has the whole match

Last edited:
every club has bad apples, every family has bad apples so if the odd tottenham fan behaves like a pr!ck, u shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush, I'm sure between the lipreader and CCTV, the club would have found someone by now, there's a ton of noise when these incidents occur, Rudiger like most of these millionaire prima donnas milked this for every drop he could, my pot kettle black observation is the amount of times chelsea fans have done the gas hiss at their place when we go there yet nobody brings that up.

Having watched the broadcast version of the match again today, my reading of events is as follows:

1. Rudiger fouls Son
  2. Rudiger punches Son
  3. Son reacts with a push of his legs
  4. Rudiger play acts like the filthy fudging cheat he is to get Son sent off
  5. Our fans call Rudiger out on being an utter clam
  6. Rudiger gets really butthurt and doesn't like the abuse
  7. Rudiger can't find his mummy to suck his rooster better
  8. Rudiger lashes out at innocent fans by claiming they racially abused him
  9. Ref bricks the bed and gets everything wrong just as he has the whole match

10. Sky rage masturbate themselves into oblivion over the shameful behavior of our club.

I do think it is absolutely incredible that no one said "it's a highly charged atmosphere, things can be misconstrued, let's allow the inquiry to run its course and then make a judgement."

Sky, the print media and everyone else was reporting as fact that there was "racist chanting" and everyone gets worked into a frenzy. The PMs office felt compelled to join the hysteria. It's incredible and mind boggling that no one shouted "stop, let's establish the facts". I know it's a sensitive topic and no one wants to be seen to condone or minimise racism but it's an absolute dereliction of duty by the media to indulge in this sort of grandstanding and virtue signalling without having hard facts to back it up.

Our club has suffered reputational damage as a result because if it turns out that our fans didn't racially abuse Rudiger and only a Chelsea fan was arrested for his abuse of Son, the narrative that Spurs fans made monkey noises will not go away.

I do think it is absolutely incredible that no one said "it's a highly charged atmosphere, things can be misconstrued, let's allow the inquiry to run its course and then make a judgement."

Sky, the print media and everyone else was reporting as fact that there was "racist chanting" and everyone gets worked into a frenzy. The PMs office felt compelled to join the hysteria. It's incredible and mind boggling that no one shouted "stop, let's establish the facts". I know it's a sensitive topic and no one wants to be seen to condone or minimise racism but it's an absolute dereliction of duty by the media to indulge in this sort of grandstanding and virtue signalling without having hard facts to back it up.

Our club has suffered reputational damage as a result because if it turns out that our fans didn't racially abuse Rudiger and only a Chelsea fan was arrested for his abuse of Son, the narrative that Spurs fans made monkey noises will not go away.

well said Sir

Guess it's fine then. Crack on lads it's all good to call black people piccaninnies - just explain to those silly darkies they haven't got the context right
Steff, I've just googled Johnson's article in the Telegraph where he used the "P" word and the phrase "watermelon smiles". He was satirising Tony Blair in particular (and also the Royals) for their patronising attitude of jetting around the world and expecting African nations to be grateful to them. It's all about context, a bit like the Y word.....

Sent from my GM1910 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Whatever mate. I not only disagree, but I think there are several other examples of his boorish prejudicial stereotyping. He wouldn't assume he is a racist, but in using terms and language like he does (we can throw the phrase 'bumboys' in there too) he helps legitimize their use in daily life by some macarons. You only get so many shots at "context" before it transpires that you are, in fact, just a clam...

I was listening to Jim White and Simon Jordan (who is excellent, considered and very straight talking on the radio by the way).

There was a chap called in who sits in the alleged area. To put it in context this fella explained that he is a black guy and has been going to Spurs for about 50 years. He HAS heard racism on the terraces in the past but doesn't hear it now. In fact he said that if there is any racism it is stamped on by the crowd and not tolerated at all. He then went on to say that Rudiger was booed, which could have been misconstrued as monkey noises (which makes sense). He pointed out that there are black, white, Asian, oriental, arabic, jewish, muslim, christian and all other races and religions on our terraces. As a result he believes we are probably one of the most ethnically diverse clubs and I struggle to disagree with anything he said.

He finished off with the fact that the irony being it is Chelsea calling racism on us.

Back