• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

He's scored a few already for them
Please forgive me I thought it was his first I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself I am going to take off all my clothes and go into the garage and whip myself with my belt. I was going to do that this evening any way but now I have a reason to do it.

You have validated my existence, may I offer you my sincere gratitude.

Watched the whole Saints v Swansea game and Carroll played 90 minutes. A few unforced errors but generally very composed and had a good game against a top side.

Archer is out of contract in the summer isn't he? With Friedel unlikely to play on I wonder if Archer will stay or if we have other promising young keepers?

Mumorn, don't you know him? or was it someone else on here?

There's quite a few teams to keep an eye on now.

Swansea, Brentford, Middlesborough, Millwall, Luton, Southend, Charlton, Colchester and St Mirren.

Edit: Fortgot Alli at MK Dons.

Archer is out of contract in the summer isn't he? With Friedel unlikely to play on I wonder if Archer will stay or if we have other promising young keepers?

Mumorn, don't you know him? or was it someone else on here?

It's me that knows him. Just hope he gets treat better than Adam Smith did. He is a good goalkeeper, very good shot stopper with great distribution, works extremely hard too. I dont think he'll make it as a number one Prem keeper however unless he moves to a different club and they get themselves promoted.

There's quite a few teams to keep an eye on now.

Swansea, Brentford, Middlesborough, Millwall, Luton, Southend, Charlton, Colchester and St Mirren.

Edit: Fortgot Alli at MK Dons.

Cambridge, like possibly tonight.

It's me that knows him. Just hope he gets treat better than Adam Smith did. He is a good goalkeeper, very good shot stopper with great distribution, works extremely hard too. I dont think he'll make it as a number one Prem keeper however unless he moves to a different club and they get themselves promoted.

Yeah its pretty much the only way to make it as a prem keeper. Get promoted from championship and then play well enough to stay there or move to an established side. Not many keepers make it from young understudy to clear first choice anymore.

Let's hope he does well at millwall

Swansea: Drew 1-1, Carroll spent the game on the bench.
Brentford: Won 1-0 away from home against Leeds, with Pritchard grabbing the goal.
Middlesborough and Charlton: Final score 3-1 to Middlesborough. Fredericks played the full match but Veljkovic was subbed on 35 mins because of injury.
Millwall: Lost 3-1. Archer spent the game on the bench.
Luton: 1-1. Oduwa came on for the final 30 minutes.
MK Dons: Finished 0-0. Alli played the full 90.
Southend: Drew 1-1. Coulthirst came on for the final 20-25 minutes.
Cambridge: Lost 0-1. Ball spent the game on the bench.
Colchester: Lost 2-3. McEvoy spent the game on the bench.

Couldn't think of any other matches that we had players in. I know Holtby is still injured so didn't check on Hamburg and I couldn't see St Mirren listed today either.

Back