• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

Sky bets odds on who we sign first
Gareth Bale
5/2
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
5/1
Nemanja Matic
11/2
Bruno Fernandes
6/1
Giovani Lo Celso (To be made a permanent signing)
13/2
Paulo Dybala
9/1
Willian
12/1
Max Aarons
16/1
Wilfried Zaha
16/1
Alexis Sanchez
20/1
Erling Braut Haland
20/1
Oscar
20/1
James Maddison
22/1
Mesut Ozil
33/1
Cristiano Ronaldo
66/1
Imagine the reaction if we signed Ozil.

Willian s contract runs out in the summer.

If you type in Mourinho Willian to Google you'll find Willian loves Jose and desperate to play under him again.

I've always liked him as a player and would have been a great signing first time round. Do we need him, who knows what Jose will and won't want. He's on a free though.

If you type in Mourinho Willian to Google you'll find Willian loves Jose and desperate to play under him again.

I've always liked him as a player and would have been a great signing first time round. Do we need him, who knows what Jose will and won't want. He's on a free though.
I reckon we should go in for Willian and offer him whatever he wants, but drag it out until the last second then tell him to go fudge himself, the clam!

To old, Levy would and should not give more then a two year deal.

Sky bets odds on who we sign first
Gareth Bale
5/2
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
5/1
Nemanja Matic
11/2
Bruno Fernandes
6/1
Giovani Lo Celso (To be made a permanent signing)
13/2
Paulo Dybala
9/1
Willian
12/1
Max Aarons
16/1
Wilfried Zaha
16/1
Alexis Sanchez
20/1
Erling Braut Haland
20/1
Oscar
20/1
James Maddison
22/1
Mesut Ozil
33/1
Cristiano Ronaldo
66/1
Im not greedy. Bale, Fernandes, Dybala, Aarons, Haland and Maddison would do for me.

Back