• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I was at this game. He bought the house down - three times zones from home. Standing O after the replays went up on the board. This wasn't his only great moment.

He's still a physical specimen and clearly motivated to keep playing. To have him available as an impact sub or for -20C away games in Blackburn or Murmansk (is there a diff?) would be adding a useful, self-motivated and massively marketable asset.

To even think of trying that move, let alone pulling it off is unbelievable.

Sancho feels way out of our price range.

Loving the links to Ruben Dias, the central midfielder from Lille Soumare, and Bruno Fernandes. We've never had a manager with the pulling power of José before, and I can't wait to see what moves he made.

Sky bets odds on who we sign first
Gareth Bale
5/2
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
5/1
Nemanja Matic
11/2
Bruno Fernandes
6/1
Giovani Lo Celso (To be made a permanent signing)
13/2
Paulo Dybala
9/1
Willian
12/1
Max Aarons
16/1
Wilfried Zaha
16/1
Alexis Sanchez
20/1
Erling Braut Haland
20/1
Oscar
20/1
James Maddison
22/1
Mesut Ozil
33/1
Cristiano Ronaldo
66/1

Loving the links to Ruben Dias, the central midfielder from Lille Soumare, and Bruno Fernandes. We've never had a manager with the pulling power of José before, and I can't wait to see what moves he made.
Dias would be sancho money too but their both long term investments

Doesn't matter who the manager is if the cash isn't right.

Sky bets odds on who we sign first
Gareth Bale
5/2
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
5/1
Nemanja Matic
11/2
Bruno Fernandes
6/1
Giovani Lo Celso (To be made a permanent signing)
13/2
Paulo Dybala
9/1
Willian
12/1
Max Aarons
16/1
Wilfried Zaha
16/1
Alexis Sanchez
20/1
Erling Braut Haland
20/1
Oscar
20/1
James Maddison
22/1
Mesut Ozil
33/1
Cristiano Ronaldo
66/1

Is it any wonder they say there's never a poor bookie.

Back