• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I know Stop! Hammer time but i have never seen anything in Pogba to suggest he is worth the type of money Utd threw at him.

It was to appease the fans. The fans fools themselves that they are competing with City, so the club make statement signings to keep the fans happy but don't address the weaknesses in the squad. Arsenal do the same thing every summer when the fans start complaining about their transfer activity.

It was to appease the fans. The fans fools themselves that they are competing with City, so the club make statement signings to keep the fans happy but don't address the weaknesses in the squad. Arsenal do the same thing every summer when the fans start complaining about their transfer activity.

I can't dance with that at all. I think i have said on here before that i have family who are S/T holders at Utd and they all still believe they are a attraction for all players.

I can't dance with that at all. I think i have said on here before that i have family who are S/T holders at Utd and they all still believe they are a attraction for all players.

I've got family who are ST holders there too and same.

Kurzawa is on a free next summer. Would be interesting to see what players we could sign on a pre contract from around Europe, not that i imagine we will sign anyone like that.

Zlatan is an aging old clam, so no thanks!

Another one of the "don't like winners" phalanx by any chance?

I understand not wanting to sign him, from merely a wage perspective more than anything but in a nightmare situation where Kane picked up a long term injury pre January it'd be a top signing in my opinion.

Could be great to have him training though a la Beckham, think some very desirable traits could rub off on to other players whereas Beckham was just probably giving tips on how to secure the biggest contracts with terrible whisky companys and metro-sexual grooming products, total prick.

Kurzawa was mentioned above, I like these kind of moves and think we need to get in one or two on the cheap as we won't want to spend huge bucks on replacing all of them with cream of the crop signings. Anyone got a good site with decent players who'll be out of contract come summer 2020? Can't just be ours right....?

If Zlatan did return to the PL he’d be, at the absolute worst, the best player in the division, by a suburban kilometre.

Another one of the "don't like winners" rude boys by any chance?

I understand not wanting to sign him, from merely a wage perspective more than anything but in a nightmare situation where Kane picked up a long term injury pre January it'd be a top signing in my opinion.

Could be great to have him training though a la Beckham, think some very desirable traits could rub off on to other players whereas Beckham was just probably giving tips on how to secure the biggest contracts with terrible whisky companys and metro-sexual grooming products, total prick.

Kurzawa was mentioned above, I like these kind of moves and think we need to get in one or two on the cheap as we won't want to spend huge bucks on replacing all of them with cream of the crop signings. Anyone got a good site with decent players who'll be out of contract come summer 2020? Can't just be ours right....?

If he wasn't such a dingdong he'd be a decent backup to Kane, but the thought of having him hanging around spouting his self centered flimflam about the place - it's a no from me!

I know Stop! Hammer time but i have never seen anything in Pogba to suggest he is worth the type of money Utd threw at him.

His best performances are unreal but he seems to only reach that level every few games. Think back to his ruining City's title celebrations last year as an example or that pass against us at Wembley last season to assist the winner. I'm not sure whether he's inconsisten or just a bit lazy.

Back