• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'No OOMT for Sheriff?' OMT ***

I think Lennon has been our best player. Not focussed on the game too much but everytime I look up there is Lennon

Lamela is too talented for him not to succeed. Just looks like he's really struggling to adapt to his new team etc at the moment. Mind you, any attacking player would struggle given the way we move the ball

Agree, of course he is much better than what has been on display. The worrying thing is that he is failing at the most basic of passes - and generally not looking at all interested. Who knows when and if he can sort his head out and start replicating what he has done before, not to mention fulfil his potential.

As the commentator had just said, we're missing Walker and Rose. Again that refers to the lack of width and options on those sides.,

That's what we need, the wingers getting more ball and getting at their man

Carlisle just made a good point about us missing out first choice full backs and thereby our attacks being hampered. I do think Naughton has been dog ****e this evening. Fryers looks like the real deal on the other hand; would be nice to get a RB in to understudy Walker and then flog naughton

Carlisle is wrong. These 'wingers' need to be thinking more like inside forwards in this side. I don't want to see Lennon and Chadli too wide

Yep, that's part of what I mean by struggling to adapt. The Brazilians and Portuguese (staff) in the squad will be able to speak some Spanish but I cant think of any native Spanish speakers which we have in the first team squad

Soldado.
I saw Lamela go over to Soldado after he came off on sunday to congratulate him on his goal.

Yep, that's part of what I mean by struggling to adapt. The Brazilians and Portuguese (staff) in the squad will be able to speak some Spanish but I cant think of any native Spanish speakers which we have in the first team squad
Soldado ?

Soldado? who has settled much more quickly

Carlisle is wrong. These 'wingers' need to be thinking more like inside forwards in this side. I don't want to see Lennon and Chadli too wide

Not tonight, they need to provide width so they can open up the play. The middle is congested with all the pressing, there needs to be other options.

AVB and his staff can sure organise a team....but my oh my are we boring and lacking any attacking ideas

Back